Autoflowering

somski

Okay.let's just agree on difference and diversity in itself is good. It doesn't really make sense to grow Autos AND regular plants, since you simply waste some on space. I have to put her up 2 afeet to be on the same canopy as the JACK or WW. I did not mean a little cupboard but if you got one about 1,20 height you can stealth it way better thna a 2 meter or 2,20 grow room - With CFL 1 meter might be enough, but with regular lights 1,20 to 1,50 would be great ! Plus they don't stretch out sidewways, so you could easily put 3 in a cupboard construction of 1,00 meter and 4 in 1,20 by 60 cm broad ! That is a usual cupboard size !

If you make it broader like 90 cm there is room for 6 and with 6 you can yield 5 to 8 ounces or a bit more in 3 month and a few days, weeks . not fantastic but not bad either .

Just sayin

There's something in your words... But to hell, try to take it like you were giving advice to a 15 yo, or like you had a landlord... U also were in that age, and me myself loved cannabis already by 15... And i had a cupboard grow, with autoflowerings and cfls... and they do fine man!!! specially if u do some lst on them!!! think about 15cmX15 cmX25 cm pots..., that is roughly 5.5 l : in a 90cmX 45 cm 120cm high place u can fit 18 plants... a little LST, and they surely can do 15 average at least... still worth it with a 200 W CFL right???

post-3111-0-93854800-1338566126.jpg

I grew these 2 on my top floor in the window, plus one up the mountains - I planted them in March and im smoking them now, couldnt do that with a photoperiod so thats the niche market they fill - £30 on seeds and 70 days later an ounce of not too bad bud - better than £10 a gram !

"Horses for Courses" as we say in Wales.

• Like 1

DKH Not evryone is a mega experienced hardcore stoner grower dealer like you who doesn't believe growing less than a ton per year is for 15 year old living at their moms.. You are talking as if you are drunk or had too many wax cream or budders today..

There are people with a normal buch of friends, relatives or other regular people. landlords often have the tendency to show up when there is something he wants to repair or exchange, the guy who checks the electricityy bill or the condition of the heating - workers the whole nine, you cannot just tell to fuck themselves ..Then ther are the ones who actually like to have their buddies for poker, grown up kids, parents or mum or dad, uncle nephew, niece for a visit. They will ask what's up with that large Darkroom 240 tentand what all the outlets and fans are fo r. Are you planning on camping and practicing indoors or what ? Stealth is always a good thing imo unless you rent a house just to grow weed big time and there is a large difference if the cops raid a cupboard operation with 4 Autos or your large grow room with a non stop production assembly line and a few kilos to dry - In jail you go directly and with that cupboard depends on how far the Autos are you may pay a fine or work 4 weeks for free at a social service etc.

I prefer to be around the latter, been there done that and now how fucked up jail time is no thanx not again esp. not at 53 !

These AUTOS are aimed at growers like me or that appartement dweller, student or guy in Tokyo living on 10 squre meters.

Sure I'd prefer growing acres and acres in Jamaica..but atm I like my little stealth grow and with AUTOs I could have stuck with my nursery cupboard..lol

• Like 4

Very nice autos maffro, that's the only thing where i see a real utility to autos it's the outdoor grows :)

That's where they come from and that's where they should belong, as our regular seed, but cant always do what we want in life ^^

DKH, you're being a little rude today, because someone doesn't have same opinion as you doesn't mean he is wrong, and certainly not a kid. So please respect everyone's point of view without lowering them. :rabbi:

Rofl, you haven't understood yet that it doesn't serv anything to answer like that?

You're not really clever for an old mod if you can't even see your rudness, and the lack of respect you show. Just don't disrespect or make fool of other members, it's said, respect it or you'll be warned like any member.

• Like 2

WOW, if these auto's were 4 week strains I'd agree there worth it also. But 6 - 8 weeks is what i used to do when I was illegal also. I clone, go directly into 12/12 and max 8 weeks later 2lbs+ per light. I've done both illegally and legal since I was 18 yrs old. Now I'm 100% legal... I've done 3.5 yrs in prison and know the system well. Even if you have 6 seeds sprouted, 6 clones, 6 autoflower or 6 five foot monsters it's the same mandatory time in jail, in Canada right now.

Auto's do lack in potency, the original rooterellis strain is absolute garbage, it's been crossed and inbred a million times, and i beleive Lowryder is the only original pure strain and no matter what if you have room for one auto flower, you have room for any clone also. It's your free will to grow what you want, and have your own opinion... but facts are facts... I'm neutral on this subject cause its getting carried away, but my opinion is autoflowers are shit and will never win a cup, lol.... I'd love to throw 1000's out in beginning of May and again in the middle of june and again in august,,, thats about it. No personal for this guy...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1st. In many countries it really makes a difference if u grow 5 small, or 200 big plants.

2nd Thanks god i have a normal mom, who doesn't see this as an evil thing, and do not ever measures me about my age, and always talked to me and raised me to an adult, someone responsible for his own life, and did not ever hit me with a bat.

3rd In many countries, where average wages are around 4-500 euros, it is pretty hard to make out the living+ purchasing weed for 300.

Thanks god more and morepeople realize how easy it has become to grow plants, even if not the very best. You would not get any better on the streets here than what u call crap!!! So a nice bud of a good autoflowering is 10 times better than the average on the market. I know, cos i have grown autoflowerings. I doubt u ever did. U only think with the brain of dealer. You should consider other factors, and other's different goals in growing, and show some respect even if someone is not an industrial grower.

4th Look how much regular strains improved in the past 2-30 years! I am sure autoflowerings will develope even quicker, becouse they have market!

5th Tokyo was a very good example, with average 10 m2 living area/ person, and 50-60 bucks/ g...

Take care!

• Like 1

This is this first post on Strainhunters where i have seen anyone been so arrogant and rude. I just think it is unnecessary.

We are all stoners, embrace each other, not bring others down :)

Well said Dust :)

peace one and all

Over and out

• Like 2

That AUTO BOMB I grew and smoke at the moment was a nice entry to the crops coming along. If it wasn't for that AUTO I'd still be out of fresh, clean, organic High Grade and couldn't wait till the Jack Herer is ready to harvest. It was a normal yield with 25 grams of real sweet smelling and pretty potent feel good weed. For a first timer like me as far as indoor/lights etc. growing goes this was a very good test in how to judge when a plant is ready and how to cure weed, that it burns properly with white ash and tastes great. Everyone who tried it is giving me super props and I feel great day in day out.

This is in fact a weed, that has many great medical potentials and can get me really stoned in a Bong !

You can have both, no prob and for 2 or 3 outdoor crops there is nothing better on the market !

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dear, I state that I never grew autoflowering, I'm not attracted.

Last year a friend of mine has planted different varieties of seeds autoflowering, the best in terms of quality and quantity have been green-o-matic.

-But I can say with certainty that the respect for others is the basis for creating a better future.

Peace. Mykol76

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

hi!!

I know 2 BB auto outdoor and it seems a strong plant with fast grow, first reached at 65cm already harvested half of the buds, 2nd it was planted later and seems really good, better than 1st! In 3 mouths you can harvest,I have mostly sunny days with direct sun light about 9 hours!

Its seems really nice for outdoor with fast grow!

be cool!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Im growing the Green-o-matic at the moment,

they are perfect for example me, a newbie without

too much space.

I won't be growing auto's next grow thou, or the next one after that

but certainly sometime again, they are so fast O_o

And ofcourse respect & humbleness is the key to happiness!

Peace!

yeah seriously i love auto's to be honest DHK's responcies really pissed me off.

first of all hey DKH listen to thi because im only gonna school you once, first off i live in canada and if you are trying to imply that a person growing for personal use would see the same jail time as a commercial grower you have obviously never dealt with the law.

second you basically say that any small grow is pointless , well guess what bud ive grown small op's and big ones i personally feel way better about my small operation theres know stress because even if i got a arrested for like 4 plants i wouldent see more then twenty four hours ni a jail cell and i know this for a fact first offence personal small time growers do not see jail time in canada period. also with 300W andc 4 auto plants i could supply my self with cannabis for the two months it takes to crop out another batch having a perpetual supply so how is that pointless,

and my thrid comment is why would you even bother coming to this forum if your just gonna insult people and put people down have you not learned that no one cares for that sort of thing around here i personally feel small time growing should be encouraged i think that every pothead should try growing at least one marijuana plant as the more small time growers the harder it would become for police to enforce laws against personal grower.

now enough about DHK because i can garentte he isent gonna agree to me or listen to me at all so to anyone else wondering about why auto flowers i will give me look on why to grow these plants.

commercially if you are a large outdoor cropper auto flowers are amazing multipe crops in one year and the low profile of the plant makes for easy camouflage. but for the multiple crops they are amazing being able to crop out onle like two and a half months into the growing season makes it very easy to avioid the increase in police presence that happens every year around harvest season .

for indoor growers they are fast dont yeild the most but are strong plants that a sturdy and seem to hold up well and adapt well to any setting basically. for growers working on a sea of green sor of technique there low profile makes them perfect for any grower who likes to keep things tight also anyone who has limited space i live in a rented room all i got is one room i live in with my plants and having a tight spaace i have found the autos to be very rewarding .

also if you know what you are doing with auto's you can get a pretty decent yeild out of them so i dont really see all the beef but maybe thats just me i can say i have grown both regular and auto strains and there is things i like about both plants , but the best way to find out is to grow them for your self

• Like 2

If there is a demand for autos they will make it, if not they will fade away. facts are most big time breeders offer more more auto trains Reminds me of the outcry when feminized seeds were introduced. Hardcore growers looked down on these fake plants. True growing advanced clones may be faster but clones are really hard to find in most countries without medical dispensaries and absolutely impossible to get online .

For the regular smoker autos are strong enough, the 10 percent ruderalis are next to nothing vs the majority of genetics and I take the Auto Bomb over the Big Bang 1 gram to 2 if you know what I mean. it is not always the strongest medicine that makes you feel the best !

The whole discusion is pointless anyway since regular seeds can exist with feminized and with autos. I hate Coke lite or milk products with reduced fat , coffe without coffein but some like it - so what ? As long as I can get the real thing I don't care !

Esp. outdoors growing weed iis a pain in the ass in most central western regions. Growing seedlings in april and now in end of august still no sign of pe flowers - is that cool ? I sertiousely doubt that the Haze will get another 10 sunny warm weeks tio compete it's flowering circle. If it was an outdoor Auto haze I was on my 3rd crop instead of looking at green leaves.

True or not true ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

i just thought i would share this to add to the debate, i personally feel autos are great, the yeilds are getting better an better, i am currently growing green house's green o matic again for the third time, and the plant is just amazing fat crystally and with some heavy nugs here is a picture of ths plant on day 49 from seed.

GHSC Green o matic autoflowering,

greenoexo013.jpg

greenoexo014.jpg

greenoexo015.jpg

greenoexo020.jpg

greenoexo022.jpg

this plant was grown beside an exodus cheese plant under 2 150W hps lights, so 2 plants 300W's hps i started the green o matic first and then about 14 days after i started the exodus i exspect to yeild multiple ounces of each plant judging by previous batchs of green o matic, its not exsatly a huge hall but where i live getting caught with two plants is next to getting a slap on the wrist, so with that in mind i like to have a few plants going as a hobby, i personally feel everyone who smokes pot should do the same thing, espeically if they live somewhere where they are not risking jail time doing it. if more pot heads grew there own little stash it would be much harder for police officers to enforce laws against small time personal growers .