overfertilize, any tips besides flushing the plant?

gugonaldos

These are my two blue mystic, and ever since I changed the ferts on those beauties they've been showing me some burns, I'm not sure if it is the ferts because they are a little close to the light bulbs and my humidity is not so great inside my grow room

1- looks like some fert burns

2- one and a half month

3- 3 gallon pots

4- soil, vermicute, coco

5- arround 28Celsius

6- one 8-8-8 +micros liquid fert, and one 14-8-10 on top of soil (wich I believe is the one I overused)

7- every 3 or 4 days

8- 3 CFLs, turned on 18/24

9- about a palm

10- 2 coolers as exaustors

I took part of the top dirt in the pot because it has most of it and already flushed (watered them 5 times the regular ammount) them and now I'm waiting on results, the fert that I believe made it is a solid, might I be making it worse by flushing it?

Is there anything else I can do? Do you guys think they'll get worst? Or will they get better? Will I lose part of my crop, how does this works?

post-36818-0-77856300-1429899499.jpg

post-36818-0-74247800-1429899501.jpg

Hello man, well yes like you are saying it is probablt due to a light overfeeding, when you feed them try to make one watering with feeding, wait few days to dry and then water with water only, and this 2 timew between each feeding, if you see your plants like this ask for more you can then start to feed once every 2 watering, and in flowering if you make regular fushes you can do it every watering if you feel like it, but always better to underfeed at the beginning to learn the limits of your plants, for myself at least ^^

What light do you have an what distance?

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

it looks to me it is hungry for potassium K or the potassium is currently locked out in medium

cannabis needs it huge amounts in flower,  about 2 times more than nitrogen is common  looking at the 8-8-8  and 14-8-10 npk's you have its def low

potassium-info-marijuana.jpg