Candy kush

Super Silver Haze Indica pheno

35 posts in this topic

I only used pebbles at the bottom. The rest was Rockwool flakes and yes anything was bought to 5,5 ph before i startet the grow. My home made 50 l res and automated watering system worked like a dream, minimum maintenance and easy to control my values. I use that any day.

Anyhow here is my new grow. From left to right (Niavana) Bubblelicious, (SH) Caboose and (GHS) Pure Kush. The Pure Kush is getting the axe one of these days, she is looking bad.

Enjoy

post-36663-0-44877900-1443466331.jpg

I'm not surprised that the Pure kush behaves like that. I have heard many growers complained about her. But there seem to be at least one pheno that is a keeper.
So far all look green and lush, good luck bud.

cool, I am new to hydro. Do you keep the ph at 5.5 the whole grow? I find my ladies get N issues at 5.5 5.6.. I am watering today with 5.9 ph. However..

At this point the pure kush is looking like she is taking more space than she will yield. Shes way behind the others. Good luck with the grow anyways.  :good:

cool, I am new to hydro. Do you keep the ph at 5.5 the whole grow? I find my ladies get N issues at 5.5 5.6.. I am watering today with 5.9 ph. However..

At this point the pure kush is looking like she is taking more space than she will yield. Shes way behind the others. Good luck with the grow anyways.  :good:

Im new to hydro to. I used Power feeding form GHS and followed the schedule for that kind of feeding. It was truly easy. I found that the PH was not that impotent on a daily basis more like in the bigger picture. Im Sure you can find a feeding schedule for your plants here on this forum. 

Enjoy

Way the hell do it post my quote like that? 

you put the cursor somewhere else. 

beutyful plants,i will start soon with ssh and i hope my crop will look as nice as yours did. nice work man.

stay safe and keep on growing

Haha wow a indica ssh :) im doing a ssh scrog r now but its all sativa pheno :) maby u have shorter flowering time on tht one?! great work anyways.