What are you smoking ? what are you using to do so?

Ghost'sshadow

as chilling out and thosught this might be a fun thread so Ill go first

this is some home grown medical grade lavender. and Im smoking it out of my favorite flower pipe the MX bubbler.

the lavender is a really sweet flowery hybrid which is widely known  we let it flower for a full 9 weeks and the trichrome development resulted in a nice mature amber color throughout. it was dried and jar cured for 12 weeks now, It is pure flower smoking heaven

the flower pipe is a 7.5 inch with a showerhead down stem and fixed bowl,. this things gives the sweetest tokes as long as you dont burn the flower too much. just warming it slightly with a torch or lighter while drawing in slowly does the trick.

the result is a perfume like hit that no one can deny is really good the onset thakes about 20 - 45 sec followed with a nice mellow in rush.

Now how about you?

post-35614-0-68630500-1431626211.jpg

post-35614-0-98687600-1431626287.jpg

• Like 1

af26694e-2483-473e-a2dc-05f10c3ce628_zps

the smoke has a plesent flavor for the first few hits off the roor then its just smoke hit of nutes its bought not grown, really dence maybe deisel. head body effects lasts a few hours with out really having to smoke you can go 3hrs-6hrs varried its seemed but i also had my malawi based nug. i want to chong your nug that looks tasty!

rotflmao yeah if im not conservative its bad i hit it to hard a few days ago projectial hurrle all over my chair higher then shit trying to get clean n shit  

I FUCKING LOVE IT 500ML ROOR BLUE SERISE FROM ROOR.DE UNDER 120$USD SHIPPED TO ME... LONG NASTY STORY SHORT I DID A BASE CLEAN I WAS SO FUCKIN GONE FROM THE RIP I JUST FELL ASLEEP WITH ALL THE BITS OF HURL AROUND. ROOR 500ML FOR THE WIN ROTFLMAO.  

I bet that thing hits like a prize fighter