question about some guy i talked shop whit i wonder if anyone has herd of this technic or is the guy a bully plant killer?

8daysaweek

this guy told me that putting a trash bag around my plant and then feeding it co2 via ahose to fill the bag around the buds at the end of the plants life life a day or few days before harvest pops the pods out to make them look bigger or something. any one herd of this he also said to put boiling/ hot water in a bong and hit it but i figure that jsut sounds like a broken bong to me so i dont know. also if you drill into the main root of a tree then patch it up will the tree die?

Well, he is right in a way with the Co2 BUT usually grower do not apply it in that fashion.
Usually Co2 is turned on for the whole room at the time.
I made a C02 system that directed the gas directly on to the buds but only because i did not own proper gear(it´s expensive if you want the right setup)

For the other question i was unsure what you mean by that, why would we use boiling water in a bong? But i do know that many cheaper bongs out of plastic will take damage from hot water, and who knows what kind of molecule are set free in the plastic it self?
Cheaper glass bongs with thin "walls" can break or crack. 

honestly the guy was hard read, couldnt tell what was a lie and what was real... he said they called it popping the buds he said you put a big trash bag over the plant just before harvest and you put co2 in the bag and the pods will pop larger... sounds like just killing a plant, i think its just an over night thing. cuz i know of co2 in a room but i figure the concentration in the trash bag would be a bit much, id try it on 1 plant if i could just to see what it does ...gentaly put 55gal. trash bag over plant then stick a paint ball co2 tank i  the bag and open the valve its either frozen nug dead plant or if it works then suppose to be fatter looking nugs. honestly co2 in a room with exhuast fan sound like a waste to me if i had co2 id turn off the vent fan while i apply co2 so the plants can get at it n it doesnt just get sucked out the fan.

his logic was that if you put hot water in the bong the hit will be smoother because the heat will open up your throat and lungs... mybe boracicated glass can handle i only smoke from pyrax or borasicate glass, its like if its to hot then it will crack the piece or if you suck to hard you get burned mouth, im not willing to try it ...

he also said the seminol indians would drill a hole in the main root of a fruit tree and put a seed like mari and chew the pulp up and then put the pulp over the seeds and hole and the tree should handle the feeding and watering of the plant... idk drilling a main root sounds like the death of a tree to me. i still want to try it.

i herd that one, everyone has n asshole but so few clean it properly.... like an opinion everyone has one but few r on. ive been thinkin about tryin the hot water bong not boiling hot but like tea sipping hot so it wont change the glass structure n crack or what ever happens.

the bag trick sounds like a good way to grow mold and fungi on the buds, maybe he was trying to terrorize your grow

right thats what i was thinkin. i just had to see if anyone tried it ... if i get the plantage to try it i will just to see what it does...it wont be on a prize plant that for sure lol

• 3 months later...

The bag trick sounds a bit far-fetched to me.  I doubt if anybody here has tried it like that.  My set-up can accept CO2 from a variety of sources (CO2 bottle or wine-fermenting barrel, as examples).  I built my controller to automatically turn off the exhaust fan and open the valve of the CO2 collection bag each time that the 15-minute hydroponics feeding occurs.  And the exhaust fan remains off for an additional 15 minutes after the feeding cycle ends.