the perfect plant

cannabis is a complete plant you dont need to trim it or prune it if you dont manipulate it your self. though it will still follow the Golden ratio / golden spiral so at peak noon the spral allows light to penatrate. if you dont cut / trim the leaves and you just snip it above the fiirst node and hang it with out any triming the leaves will for the perfect carring device to ensure resin is uncorupted by pollutants, you want a bit of air flow but not to much. one dry the leave form a protective cacoon around the buds and seeds its own bag so that it could be carried around on your plant matter belt so you could spread seeds or hae a fat smoke on hot rocks. when she/he has all the nutes and positive energy it needs no bugs or animals destroy it they just prun it knowing if they leave a bit of green leaf on the stock it will regrow and some animals could naturaly top and FIM the plants. there are plants that make you hungry plants that keep hunger away. ones for trips n ones for slips. the perfect plant. you can use it for shelter rope cloth feed in seeds and as a live stock natural stimulant. many plant people consider weeds are benificial they return nute to the soil in the oldest of days there were perfect symbiotic patches with he right ground cover and space climate the plants would thrive and feed many beings birds anything that can eat a seed and the seed does not have things like cyonide like in apple seeds because it is a crop that is multi purpose and grow anywhere weather permits. if you leave a male n female i the wild and come back years later their will still be wild patches. these are not my opinions so i dont want to have any shit if you disagree keep you fat mouth shut i dont care about your non caring opinion what positive chices do you make really. you love cannabis but hate nature? youo poison nature with you chemical grows n trash heeps of bags and poisons you dont give back for what you recieve. fuck your 1 life... this is for cool people who can dig what im talkin about man.