My third year growing with Powder Feeding

laserx

Here's a quick report on the testing with the kit I purchased.  My son and I went at it on Saturday.  The first test, we messed up on a very simple thing and that was weighing out the test samples.  We both had "brain cramps" as this is the only way to explain that we figured that 100mg was .o1 grams on the scale, but in reality it is .1 grams on the scale.  So we started over, this time weighing out the correct sample size, but then we screwed up on the instrument we used to move the 2 micro liter of solution to the test panels.  We did get results just not the right ones.  I finally stated to think and went on Youtube and found a video that explained to perfection how to use the kit correctly.  I now know how to do it correctly and will be doing it on Saturday once again. I'll take a picture of the results and post it.  This kit is very accurate, many dispensaries use this same kit to show the THC CBD and chromatography results for the strains they sell. So I expect to get very accurate results to share.  Sorry for the delay, but I had a learning curve to go through :-)

• Like 1

So sorry to everyone, I've still not re done the testing just yet.  I've got everything ready to do them, but just need a few hours of time.  I'll be doing the testing correctly this coming weekend and I'll post pictures and the results I get with the test kit.  I too am very curious to find out the THC levels of each strain.

• Like 3

I went back on the weekend and tried again.  I was totally prepared this time and had all the steps I needed to do down pat.  I only had two "test plates" left so I was going to do the THC tests on one and the cannabinoid testing on the other.  In my haste I prepared the first plate to do THC testing.  I did everything correctly, but in my haste to see results I forgot to dry the plate after it was in the developing solution and went straight to spraying the dye on it.  So I was done to one plate left.  I then did everything correctly and got my THC results.

I will be ordering more plates and testing solutions as well I will be spending on an automatic measuring device as using the tiny little glass pipettes to measure out the exact amount to place on the test plates is a pain in the ass.  So I've spent the $99.00 for the perfect measuring device.  So below you will see pictures of how I set things up for testing and finally my last plate with the test results on it.

Until next year "Happy and successful growing to all" :bye:IMG_20151115_135640.jpgIMG_20151115_135650.jpgIMG_20151115_141859.jpgIMG_20151115_141909.jpgIMG_20151115_151901.jpgIMG_20151115_152701.jpgIMG_20151115_152739.jpgIMG_20151115_152830.jpgIMG_20151115_152919.jpgIMG_20151115_153418.jpg

• Like 3