Mother plants vs cloning from clones.

justballs48

Hi I'm new to this forum and I'm sorry if this has been posted before but would like to know what everyone thinks about this. I am an avid follower of Jorge Cervantes. He says that there is nothing wrong with taking clones from clones. My friends say he is wrong and I should always use mother plants. I haven't had mother plants for at least 4 yrs and have been cloning my plants ever since. I hate to use mothers because they go against my count here in the States for a Medical grow. Any and all thoughts would be appreciated!!  Thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nothing wrong with taking clones from clones I have a friend that takes cuttings off his plants before he switches his plants to flower and he has been doing that for the past 5 years with the same White Rhino strain with very little effects and change or weakness to the strain and still gets greats results he just finished a personal best on his last grow 2 White Rhino plants under SCROG 2x600w plus one 400w in between the two 600w I shit you not 3.5 pounds with clones cut off clones that are into there 5th year and he aims for 4 crops a year. You will know when its time to change your strain it will start to show you signs its tired.

• Like 1