APTUS ALL IN ONE LIQUID

maklla

Hello everyone,
 i have a question about these nutrients which are new to the market.
i have been using their boosters for some time now and am very pleased.

If some of the experienced growers and nutrient experts would have a comment on it and its composition i would be very gratefull!

thanks in advance and here is the link:
https://www.growshoponline.nu/en/nut...iquid-1-liter/

peace MAKLLA

APTUS ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID 5 LITER

ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is the ideal fertilizer which can be used from start to finish.

ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is very concentrated (1 ml per liter) and a complete mineral fertilizer. This makes ALL IN LIQUID suitable for use with all growing methods both with and without substrate and can be used from the vegetative stage to the flowering or fruit-and flower development proceeds afrijpingsfase.

ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is made up of the essential elements of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the micro-elements boron, molybdenum, iron, manganese, zinc and copper.

Application
ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID is a complete basic food for all growing methods and plant stages.

Feature

• Completely soluble in water;
  • Can also be used in re-circulation systems;
  • Is highly concentrated, the standard dilution was 1 ml per liter of nutrient solution (1: 1000);
  • Made from pure raw materials without ballast salts and optimal absorption;
  • Unique cooking concept which ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID contains no added chlorides;
  • is produced in the Netherlands and available in the EU.

Advantages

• Economical in use: with a dilution of 1: 1000 one uses only small quantities;
  • Easy to use: the product is pH sensitive and works in a wide pH range;
  • Efficient in use: the measured EC value is the real value EC. No EC value lost due to the absence of ballast salts, and chlorides.
  • Is friendly for the media and prevents excess precipitation of nutrient salts and the negative impact of chlorides on the benthos;
  • Excellent for use with the APTUS boosters and stimulators;
  • Ensures a stable power supply power to the plant and the fine-tuning the fertilization can be made by the appropriate APTUS Booster to apply each stage of plant development;
  • Applicable to various types of media: soil, coco, hydro-media, soil-less;
  • For use with a wide spectrum of crops of root, tuber and bulb vegetables to fruits, flowers and pot and bedding plants.

Composition
EC Fertiliser. Solution of NPK fertilizers (6-12-6-2). 6% Nitrogen (N), 12% Phosphorus (P), 6% Potassium (K) and 2% Magnesium (Mg). In addition, ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID also contains the following micro elements Boron (B), Iron (Fe), molybdenum (Mo) and Manganese (Mn).

Gebruiksaanwijzing
Voeg bij elke voedingsbeurt 1 tot 2 ML ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID per liter water toe.

Packing

• 250 ML;
  • 500 ML;
  • 1 Liter;
  • 5 Liter.

the npk ratio looks very very weird for cannabis flowering or any other stage 6-12-6 is huge waste of phosphorous it is just going to harm enviroment in long run and not give better plants

the P and K are actually completely wrong way around in that brand considering the flowering. K(potassium) should be approx two~ times higher than N(nitrogen) and not the P(phosphorous) like in that brand.

for example 6-6-12~or like 1-1-2, 3-2-6 or 2-3-4 and similar ratios are more normal for flower.    the potassium should be the highest in ratio for pretty much any strain you ever run into

that products npk looks more like repotting/root building ratio

also because it is one part nutrient made for use in central europe/holland it doesnt have any calcium in it, in holland they got so ''dirty'' tap water they dont add the cal at all just like powderfeeding doesnt have it either it could be lower on other micros too that are plenty in the hard tap water

if you got soft good quality water you will run into the micro/calcium issues with the nutrients that are made for hard dirty tap water the dutch use,   in some cases the plant actually needs more calcium than phosphorous overall

i would recommend you get any 3-part nutrient line from any brand instead of one part, it will give you the ability to adjust NPK ratio for all kinds of growing phases and cannabis varietys needs, not just one type like one part does

• Like 2

Great answer Jankahar(looking at my answer i feel very lazy)
I have used worse feed than that with good results.
The problem comes with first time uses. Usually i had to do as Jank said, go with 1/3 or 1/1 strength with cheap non Cannabis feed and add some extra elements as a go along.

• Like 1