H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

h3rbalizer

Day 20 of flowering and i am pleased to announce 4 fem Ice dream although one of the smaller pheno #2 is showing signs of slow growth of the flowers, and could be a male or as i think a hermie. The Ice Dream have showen great growth since topping and a trim and are looking like cracking plants with very thick stems that i commented on right at the start of the Tests, remember it was ID2 that wasnt topped and left alone.

All of the AH#1 are a bit behind due to being an 11 weeker so i will update in the next few days on the AH#1 What i will say is that Kush leaf i mentioned as my hunch has outgrowen my hand as you will see if you look closley at the pic.

Room temps ID 25 AH 22

Swiched to bloom nutes 4 days ago with an EC of 1.4 usingRizo cannazyme NPK & a little boost

PH 5.7 with the run off the same which is good news.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cheers anguscur, jimmy and the Rest of the guys for the feedback, kinda makes it all worth while doing these tests as iam sure all of you agree there are some great results coming in now from the testers and vaulabule information for Arjan and Franco that can only help these guys continue to be one of the best breeders around and i feel privelaged to be part of this!

Hey elektro these babies stink already and you will see they are in bloom and were stinking before bloom lol I dont run the big fans 24/7 at this stage just the oscolating fans and have the vents open to move the air, although the fans will be on 24/7 in the next week or so and keep that smell under control.

If i was to describe the smell in the room i would say i was very similar to Cheese, pherhaps just the mix of all 3 strains but very pungent.

Quick update on the ID, the AH#1 will follow tomorrow.

Removed the plants for better pictures and you can see a massive difference in these plants since the topping of the two very sativa dominant large phenos which have now split in to two colas at the top and now the lower branches have had a chance to catch up, shaping these plants nicley. in my opinion the smaller of the two phenos has all the trademarks of a very nice plant indeed having tight internodes,more bud sites, uniformed growth and a massive difference in the root mass which Faranco will probably take in to account when he tries to capture the right DNA for this strain.

Internode spacing on the large pheno is an average of 10-15 cm compared to the 3-5cm of the smaller pheno and having almost another 1/3 of sites. the leaves on the small pheno are thicker more leather like compared to thinner leaves on the large pheno. the stems on the small pheno look healthy and just as thick as the other but showing red veins and having better circulation resulting in more growth.

The EC has now been raised to 1.5 with the same nutes room temp 15 and humidity 60% PH 5.7

I know what seeds i would want to buy Franco ;)

ID#1

IMG_1733.jpg

ID#2

IMG_1736.jpg

ID#3

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

ID#4

IMG_1739.jpg

Small pheno

IMG_1740.jpg

Small pheno

IMG_1741.jpg

small pheno top view

IMG_1742.jpg

Large pheno top view

IMG_1743.jpg

Arjan's haze#1 update as promised, again you will see the split in the colas from the topping that i done on the 4 of the larger plants, one of them has four colas at the top all the same height. the root mass seems to be the same as the ice Dream with the Smaller phenos having way more root mass compared to the larger plants and tighter node spacing at 5-7cm than the large ice Dream pheno. The room temp in the AH1 room is sitting way lower @22 due to the CFL's not producing the same heat as the HPS and the humidity is also lower around the 45% way less ideal than this plant requires so we will see how they turn out keeping in mind they will be under the HPS for the last 3 weeks of flowering.

Four of the 6 are showing signs of being fem so far with hairs starting to show very good news indeed so far.

The EC now sits at 1.4 with the addition of boost and NPK and a ph of 5.6.

You will see the room has filled out since the topping.

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

IMG_1749.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Quick update on the AH#1 just pulled out #3 & #6 for having ball's, no place for them in beside the other 4 lush lady's i have that are now showing signs of flowers. The two that were male were the smaller pheno of the two, you will see the root mass is not as much as i would have expected at this stage but also lets me know these plants should be ok to finish in these pots. Tokage the Ice Dream should be ready around the 2nd week in febuary if my quick calculation is right, which i am very looking forward too!

rsz_img_1756.jpg

IMG_0019.JPG