H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

h3rbalizer

thanks dust, kupobg and aussie haze lover.. i love the macros shots too we were talking about them today in chat cant wait to get the Ice Dream under the microscope. very frosty, have a look at the macros on the bubba kush in the flower secrion, same stage as the ID, way frosty.

Day 40 of flower. You can see the burst of growth has stopped and the bus's filling out nicely especially on the smaller pheno of the Ice Dream, being al lot more compact, dank and solid to the touch. the crystals developed quicker starting to cover the leave's in sugar smelling like a WW would and are very sticky to the touch. The larger of the two phenos has a thinner bud, longer and more of a light citrus smell that is completley different between the two phenos.the larger of the pheno is also showing the classic thinner sativa leaf at the top being more sativa dominant.

Also day 40 for the AH#1 which is coming along nicely with all the bud Sites on each plant having an uniformed spacing a giving off a light smell as they grow. Just fed both strains today maxing out the EC at 1.8 for the Ice Dream and will be decreased over the next two feeds until the flush. AH#1 is on an EC if 1.5 and rising and a PH of 5.8 for both strains which is a safe level as i dont want to push it too much.

Room temp ID 28c AH#1 25c

Humidity ID 68% AH#1 52%

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Cheers fuzzy, the plan is now to get the trichromes under the microscope so we can see the development over the next 20 days.

John, due to the circumstances the AH#1 is under the CFL set up for the meantime although the remaining three weeks of flower will be under the HPS and i dont think i will see the full potential of the yeild because of this. Very stable plant and plenty of but sites, just lack the lumens.

What a difference 24 hours can make with a good old feed and a maxed out EC! Just looked in to check on them and get a few microscope pics and what a difference in the bud, even the thinner ones i was talking about yesterday started to fill out over night.

you can even see the dense buds at the bottom of the plant on the smaller pheno.

rsz_1img_1818.jpg

IMG_1819.JPG

x50

tricid.jpg

tri4.jpg

x400

tri401_0.JPEG