H3rbalizer -- Ice Dream - Arjan's haze #1 -- 27-10-10

h3rbalizer

Lets get this show on the road! Today i received 19 x Ice Dream feminised and 10 x Arjan's Haze #1 regular.

Being the first seed tester to receive the regular seeds of the Arjan's haze they will be tested for the following Phenotypes, good structure uniform internode, healthy stem and for production, smell, resin, calyx-to-leaf ratio.

Dropped 10 of the arjans haze in the good old H2O this afternoon and 6 of the ice Dream in a seperate glass, would have done more if i had the space.

IMG_1441_0_0.JPG

Posted yesterday and arrived in the UK today now thats what i call service, cheers Franco.

If you have a close look at the Arjan's Haze on the left you will see some dark spotting on the seeds ;)

IMG_1456.JPG

The next step for the seeds will be moved under a 250w CFL light for a few weeks due to the other room being in flower for the next 4 weeks, or i convince the wife i need another tent, dont worry ill have it before the end of next week and then that veg room will support a 600w MH for the rest of the veg stage, so lets just say 1 week under the CFL or my soon to be seeding room lol.

Grow room 1.2mx1.2mx2.2m

New room ;) 2.0mx1.5x1.5m used for veg/SCROG

2x RUK fans 5" carbon filter 600w cooltube

My reason for the MH over the HPS in the veg stage is when it comes to flowering with the HPS, the bud sites are much closer and the plant wont strech as much under the MH unlike the HPS.

Full canna Aqua range will be used in a GT205 for 4 plants and started in ph balanced rockwool cubes and the rest of the plants will be potted in rockwool for ease of movment between rooms for the tests.

Stay tuned,

H3rbalizer.

• Like 2

Cheers Franco and the rest of the guys. As mentioned the Ice Dream is Jack herer and Ice, Franco Mentioned this is very very white, lets see how it will compare against the famous white widdow. As most of us will know the genetics of the Arjan' haze is a greenhouse secret although i have a sneaky suspicion there will be Nevell's Haze in there along with two others....cue franco! ;)

Here we are just over 48 hours and already moving closer to planting, tomorrow morning before work this shall be done.

Chosing to leave them over night will give the others a chance to catch up as they all have popped,

the pic of the Seeds are Ice Dream and the Arjans haze #1 areat the same stage.

The babies will be planted in rockwool cubes then moved to rockwool Flakes in 5lt grow bags.

Fed only on water for the first week room temp 25.5 with a humidity at 65%

This is my first experience with the flakes so a learning curve for me as i have only ever used NFT.

Franco you must have had a few when in the email you said Ice x Jack ;)

IMG_1472.JPG

The Arjan's haze is on sale and is being tested for for further Phenotypes, see the top of the post brief description.

Ice Dream is deffo Ice x WW as corrected by ^^^Franco^^^

Post release tests im my opinion and not of the GHSC being carried out are more than likley due to space whether running a shop in the Dam or a tent in your bedroom you never have enough space, then if you breed, the work and general day to day running of the operation becomes massive! The Video behind the scenes gives you an idea whats required...hat off to Franco & Argan!

Here we are on day 5 since germination looks like i have lost 4 from Arjan;s #1 they dont want to break through things may change over night and 1x Ice Dream that never popped.

Still on PH balanced water for the next couple of days then on to 1/4 stregnth nutes although i was given some canna start so might get that used up.are there any noticable bennifits in using start rather than 1/4 stregnth nutes.

Room temp 25c humidity 63%

Night temp 21c

Arjan's haze #1

IMG_1489.JPG

Ice Dream nearest the camera

IMG_1490%20%282%29.JPG

Ice Dream

IMG_1488.JPG

H3rbalizer

good work h3rbalizer!!

the 4 Arjan'a Haze #1 that are missing might still pop out, wait one or two more days...

the Arjan's Haze seeds you got were from 2009 batch, already produced over 18 months ago. So it's normal if a few don't make it anymore...

the Ice Dream should pop 100%... it's fresh material!

;-)

Hi Guys, here we are in day 12 since germination. i dropped one of the trays with a few seeds on it so we are now looking at 6 AH#1 and 4 Ice Dream. they will be Re-dug ;) when they show signs of the third set of leafs AH 3 is looking weak compared to the rest which seem to be uniformed.

The plants are being fed canna start every 2 days 15ml per 5lt of water which is lasting a week easily.

The room temprature is a little lo for me at the moment 24c so i have included a heater for the dark periods which it can drop to as low as 10 so the heater has solved the problem. This will not be an issue as the new veg room will be with me shortly and i wont have to use the wardrope that has an exteror wall causing the drop in temp.

Just incase anyone has not read the full post all of the Arjans haze are # 1 so i have all the plants individualy numberd dont want to confuse anyone when they see 2,3,4 and so on ;)

AH 1 nearest the camera 2 behind

IMG_1512.JPG

AH 1&2 from the top

IMG_1513.JPG

AH 3&4

IMG_1514.JPG

AH 3&4 from the top notice 3 very mutant like already!

IMG_1515.JPG

AH 5&6

IMG_1516.JPG

5&6 from the top

IMG_1517.JPG

Ice Dream 1&2

IMG_1518.JPG

ID 1&2 from top

IMG_1519.JPG

ID 3&4

IMG_1520.JPG

ID 3&4 from the top

IMG_1521.JPG

H3rbalizer

Quick update guys, here we are on day 19 since germination repotting into 5lt pots tomorrow room hummidity has been increased a little since the pics were taken, the plants look yellow in the pics its just the light , also you will notice it might be too warm and showing signs of heat stress which has also been rectified.

The new grow room should arrive tomorrow so i now will have 1.2m x1.2m x 2.2m for flowering and another one of the same dimentions for veg. set up almost complete planning on ditching the cfl and using the 600w MH for veg room although i will need to buy a new ballast as i only used the one for the same purpose as i had only one room at this time....another thing on the order list.

Now on 10ml canna veg &10ml rizo per 5lt water each plant gets half a pint every 2 days

Room temp 38c, humidity 72%.

AH 1&2

IMG_1544.JPG

AH 3&4

IMG_1545.JPG

AH 5&6

IMG_1546.JPG

ID 1&2

IMG_1548.JPG

ID 3&4

IMG_1549.JPG

IMG_1552.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

The new veg room is set up and already looking packed...check out the plants loving the more adapt enviroment, potted in 10 lt buckets chilling out until it's boost time. ;)

Room temp 24c and Humidity sits at 51%

1lt of water every two days 20 ml canna veg, 10ml Rhizo and 20ml cannazyme per 10lt of water

EC 1 and will increase to 1.2 in the next few days.

The journey has Begun!

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1582.JPG

IMG_1583.JPG

Here we have a close up of each plant showing 2 phenotypes for the Ice dream and also 2 for the Arjan's haze.

The Arjans haze plant 4 &5 pheno 2 are showing signs of sativa as the growth rate and the thick stems on which i have never seen them look so developed so early on like this before and the internodes are around 6 cm spacing from the two middle ones and are almost double the size of pheno 1, which is showing trates of being indica like.

What i find strange about pheno 2 it seems to be the fatter leaf rather than the slim sativa that we all know as a common carachteristic and is on the shorter indicas with the sativa leaf.

So is that 4 phenos!

somthing is telling me i will never work out the genetics of this plant and very clever ones may i add as the balance has to be spot on and it is. lets start by looking a little deeper in to the cross used for this Greenhouse Creation! I am having so much fun just a shame we will never know.

Right on to the Ice dream, again showing two phenos pheno 1 having the sativa look about it although not much bigger than pheno 2. pheno 2 shows tighter spacing of the internodes than pheno 1. and grow very similar apart from the spacing and once again not that usual sativa leaf.

Enjoy!

Ice Dream 1 pheno 1

IMG_1599.JPG

Ice dream 2 pheno 2

IMG_1601.JPG

Ice dream 3 pheno 1

IMG_1602.JPG

Ice Dream 4 pheno 2

IMG_1603.JPG

AH#1 1 pheno 1

IMG_1606.JPG

Ah#1 2 pheno 1