HI guys Herbyfella / Greenhoiusebbobby

Im sorry i never said hello to you first very rude of me your set up caught my eye. your girls look beautiful at this stage of growth and under those lights very nice lighting I must look into them. Do you use those lights from start to finish

Thats ok buddy,

Thanks a lot there about 6 -7 weeks old

Yes i have been using these lights to veg with and to flower.

There seems to be a lot of hate and stuff about them/

I simply bought them test them for myself and for me personally i way prefer over HPS .

There is basically no heat which is the bonus as i save so much without having add cooling.

Thats just my opinion.

Have a look around on the net.

Nice to meet u buddy

Very nice to meet you also. no heat you say interesting. you have planted a seed in my head now and I must investigate further but thank you for your time and input. Enjoy the rest of your day or night depending on which part of the world you are in and look forward to chatting with you again sometime. Keep up the good work

Great to hear that its a great tasting girl. I have got you a couple of questions on her if you don't mind. I grow two plants at a time under the SCROG method and I also have two different pheno types of the Money Maker one a beautiful indica type that I have cloned off and will be growing that pheno again my problem is with the other one shes more of a sativa trait and shes just gone nuts and has taken over her side of the tent im into week four of flowering and her stretch is not slowing down im getting a lot of nice bud formation but my tent is only 2 meters tall and my lights are at max height and I had to cut away a few branches because they were touching the light now the rest of the branches are growing past my light and are not far away from my tent roof. I am totally blown away by this one plant and im just wondering did you ever come across this pheno in the strain and how did you deal with it or how to deal with it in the future if I decide to grow again because I took cuttings off that one as well. But im leaning towards the indica type for my next grow. Any advice would be greatly appreciated as this is only my second grow. Thank you for your time

i did have one sativa phone out of the whole packet .

Generaly money maker is quite a small stain and very very very bushy.

Ur best bet in your case is to keep her small branchy and bushy .

Try and train ur plant to keep them low for the space you have,

Id probably get rid of your sativa phone and go for the more indica

Its going to be much more suited for your small space.

maybe upload some pics and i can advise you a bit more buddy

Yes I agree with you on getting rid of that pheno type I scrog both my plants I have two screens and I switched my plants to flower after 4 weeks of veg and they had covered 3/4 of my bottom screen and had just touched my second screen before I switched to 12/12 the indica which I thought they both were had done what was expected of her and grew like a good girl and filled most of my second screen and is great but that sativa girl who I grew hoping she was like her indica sisters just blew me away I have never grown sativa indoor only out door which I have over 15 years experience with which i think this sativa pheno would be ideal for taking outdoors but im amazed by how much this pheno has stretched and the amount of side branching and is still stretching shes a crazy girl which I hope I never meet again.

Yes that was my plan to tie her away from the light. Its crazy how big this plant got a lot of branches are higher then the light and shade so not left with a lot of options and will just got to grow her out and never grow that pheno again unless I change my style of growing.