Unusual place justifies motive

Psionic

Hello,

i dont know how many times have you been in US states where the legalization of MMJ or recreational one passed. But I think there are very interesting models which has not been fully appreciated for their value.

They may not be interesting by appearance / smell / taste but can be very valuable for society. The only quest would be lying in "how the hell can we get it overboard" :-)

These strains are probably cultivated only as mother and cuttings and reason why I am writing it, is that these strains are probably only one that have legal status for THC for most countries (meaning 0-0.5%) and unbelievable high profiles of CBD (10-25%) .. if the claims and testing is right.

As I sadly watch the unmoving legalization in EU, I think these strains can be a little hope for all the people. Not to mention their vast medicinal values for everyone who will grow it / dispense / extract or give to people. And I think it can be all a little fun find out a way how to get these cutting out of the States (well, in Izrael they have also similar strain profiles, but they will be probably even harder to access).

Thanks for reading

Hard to introduce any new strains in Europe when it's illegal in most countries. The 0.5Thc would already be illegal in all countries within Europe unless law say otherwise.
And i never heard that Cbd could be that high and legal.
But if you want to make and try something that is legal and 100% good for you would be the Rick Simpsons oil. It can be made from hemp.

• Like 1

Hey Tokage, thanks for your reply, I basically agree. 

My manner is a little different.. The strains I am talking about is not derived from hemp, I believe, they were just occurence of breeding high THC and high CBD strains and as a result some plants happen to have so little THC and extremely high CBD that they are now available only from cuttings, something like a freak of nature, but I am not much into breeding and dont know how can it happen.

But I sense it is far far away from hemp if these strains were breeded this way, also no way any hemp would have 15% or more CBD.

CBD is completelly legal as I know due to UN Drug Laws as it is not psychoactive, that is the reason we can buy Rick Simpson Oil.

And finally - my purpose is to offer this kind of plant to everybody, so they can grow legally. Just imagine you can get 20 grams CBD out of 100 gram dried flowers, how much will it cost if people can grow it on their own in opposite to buying CBD oil which will cost them thousands of dollars. I am not aiming on legalization only, but it can be pain in the ass of fake pharmaceuticals which are everywhere - just count the number of pharmacies everywhere. Ludicrously named "Apotheke" which was once the name for cannabis plant meaning "cure for everything."

BTW I dont think THC levels would be kind of problem - if they dont go over 1% THC, justice should be so wise to determine that you are not growing for that reason. In Czech it is up to .3% whole plant weight, meaning .5 or 1% in flowers would fit and I dont believe they would go for it if there is strains with 20-30% THC.

Thanks

• Like 1

UN law and actual law is different, in Sweden cbd in an amount that could make you in anyway high would be against the law. 
But i totally agree 100% with all you say. You got a very noble mind my friend and if everyone was thinking like you, we would see Cannabis legal so much faster.