Banana split cheesy headband soil led grow

Unfortunately joined this group half way through this grow so will give a little run down started off with 6 regular banana split tangie x banana sherbet from crickets family farm seeds 1 Nicole kush fem DNA genetics and 1 cheesy headband fem emerald triangle genetics seeds lost Nicole kush showed balls 5 days into flowering and 2 banana splits to males. I'm growing in gold label soil using sensi oh perfect grow and bloom voodoo juice big bud b-52 overdrive. Started off under 400w MH then went to 600w HPS due to recently moving ran into major heat problems which I couldn't resolve inside and outside tent was like a sauna so invested in a spectrum King 300+ led fitting wish I had gone 400+ and al is resolved and they've loved the change was a bit dubious about full spectrum from start to finish but I think it's a keeper only thing now though is to raise temps int the room and retain humidity lol. Will put some pics up soon but my pics are too big to upload and can't convert them arm I'll keep you posted. Sorry for lazy punctuation.

Hi Brother. Nice to hear you got an LED light. I do not own one myself but im thinking about it(hard to decide)
What i do know is that full spectrum is a very nice thing, just look at our sun. It gives out full everyday and nothing beats the sun ;)
The photos is a good idea to shrink. We only have that much of storage on our accounts. Check this link.
*Press Me*
I my self use that easy-and-free-program to shrink all my photos.

I would love a photo on that led ;)

Hello friend Thankyou very much for that link I'll get my laptop up and running. I will put up pics of my led. There is some same as mine upon here greenhouse bobby herby fella although he's got a reflector on his they do 60 90 120 degree reflectors mine is a 120 I think cant remember but use up less space and can be put closer to the canopy

I wanted to buy me a led just to make me a small box size grow for a mother and a few clones. Im still waiting for the right leds to hit the market and i guess i know it when i see it :)
They are sure getting better and better for each year.

Hello mate! Glad it was a nice greeting! Hope you had a good week away! The led fitting I think at a rough estimate it's not the lightest about 8kgs and box shaped bit for a box like you were interested in maybe mounting it on the top and making the roof lowerable or something would be good. It has a 120 degree reflector and can be put fairly close to the canopy.

Unfortunately not growing too vigourosly I've changed medium and nutrients to what I'm used too and followed guideline from my shop (big mistake) they're lovely and healthy but week 3 the ph dropped from 6.3 to 5.3 so haven't used up nutes I have been giving then nothing but water for near 2 weeks and decided I'm gonna give them 1 week of half dose overdrive advanced nutrients then give them water for the last 3-4 weeks hoping it get the food out they look too green for me and worried it won't flush properly but hey I've never asked for advice on my grows just learn from my mistakes.