Test Rules

Jose.gh

Hi mates, 

Here are some basic rules on the procedure for test.

• You can start the test and grow diary, when you receive the seeds.
  • You are free to use the medium for grow you want, your fertilizers, your favorite substrate, etc ...
  • You can choose indoor or outdoor cultivation 
  • The competition to participate in the awards ends on April 15 (must be cut before the end of the 15 April)
  • You can continue the test after that date, but may not participate in the awards
  • We would like to have your opinion on the smoke (tasting notes), but is optional for evaluation the awards.

We would like:

• Start as soon as possible your grow diary
  • Update your grow diary at least once a week (minimum). If possible, including photos.
  • Be kind, share experiences and tips with other testers.

There really is no time to start, but we appreciate it as soon as possible.

We need to know your opinion on these varieties, problems if be, etc ...

There is a deadline for completion (to qualify for prizes). You can organize your crop to match this date (if you want).

Since April 15, the team of Green House, evaluate the grow diary. Give the names of the winners as soon as possible.

You can perform all questions in this thread.

In short time, we give you a little extra info about each variety.

Cheers

• Like 6

Seeds were ready to roll out yesterday but due to UPS and their stupid ways to deliver the goods I have none. These drivers are in such a hurry when I reach the door all i see is the back of the truck, if I hear a bell at all, I am not home the whole day !  Hopefully monday is ok weather, so i  might wait outside the house for the van..lol

I stoped ordering from shops using UPS long ago, since it was too frustrating and finally after 3 tries they send the goods back to sender, damn - No place where people can pick up their stuff. That is idiotic. Just hope I catch that mo'fucker ... 

• Like 3

Seeds were ready to roll out yesterday but due to UPS and their stupid ways to deliver the goods I have none. These drivers are in such a hurry when I reach the door all i see is the back of the truck, if I hear a bell at all, I am not home the whole day !  Hopefully monday is ok weather, so i  might wait outside the house for the van..lol

I stoped ordering from shops using UPS long ago, since it was too frustrating and finally after 3 tries they send the goods back to sender, damn - No place where people can pick up their stuff. That is idiotic. Just hope I catch that mo'fucker ... 

Same in sweden my friend. every single time i wait for a UPS delivery they never come OR they are so damn fast that you never even see them. It is very frustrating.

• Like 1

Would be half as bad if you could just pick up what you should receive, but they save on that .. anyway tomorrow is a new game and I try my best to catch the guy. I have an idea now when to expect them. between 10.30 and 13.30 -  probably between 11.30 and 13.oo in our area- Friday was 12.54 - I checked the outside just about 5 minutes before (!) LOL info stated BEFORE THE EVENING, so they expect you to stay at home all day long..come on..Imagine you got a daytime job- then you're screwed.

• Like 1

Thanks Strain Hunters.  I got mine.

I appreciate the Powder Feed.  Hadn't expected that.  I may just decide to run the Powder Feed on a few GH Kush seeds, and run the Advanced Hydroponics on a few other GH Kush seeds, just so we can have a side-by-side comparison grow.

So, awaaay we go...

post-32574-0-02366200-1445806559.jpg

post-32574-0-60266300-1445806561.jpg

post-32574-0-94368700-1445806564.jpg

post-32574-0-80184000-1445806566.jpg

• Like 4

Happy to report, that I caught that UPS driver  outside. Was nice + sunny - so I just spend the better part of this morning in front of the house. I got SLEX and Long Flowering Powder  So next I will start 5 in a mix of Coco + perlite in root pouches with additional ROOT EXTENDER powder.

No more space available for more than 5 trees  atm.

BTW

I am also low on upload space, so please take care of that..or I cannot load pictures.

post-10461-0-14491500-1445865953.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 years later...