Super Lemon Exodus Cheese Haze aka SLEX Test Grow 1

Bam-Bhole

HELLO MODERATORS.

I told ya to free up some upload space for me, since my limit was reached years ago.

I got 3 pix 165 k/bit each I wanted to add BUT the answer was ERROR - UPLOAD FILE too big.

If you want me to continue the Test Grow gimme upload space or I am done.

THX

ONE

• Like 1

hi bam

although i dont grow sativas it has suprised me of

how indica some of these babies are looking.

i think maybe i can see 3 different phenos here

yes or no what can you see? (as you have them in front of you)

nice journal so far keep it up bro

PEACE

• Like 1

Keep in mind that the 3 plants in the top row are KUSH (!).

The 3 SLEX in the row below shows 2  types so far The 2 lighter green SLEX are def. Sativa. One just lost more leaves from bugs and was in a much smaller pot. There is the other 1 SLEX I started a good week later to replace a seedling I messed up in the early stages. This is hard to tell from the KUSH and every aspect of that plant is different from the other 2 SLEX. Leaves color and shape etc.

Those fresh SLEX seedlings look exactly the same atm. Will be interesting to check if there is more variety or less.

• Like 2

Wow Bam-Bhole, I went back and read through your thread two more times.

You have a high mortality rate going on in your grow.

I am running a home for sick and injured plants.  Please send me your sick, your tired, your weak.  I've already seen their Pictures.  I'll take them...

• Like 1

green and healthy as always around here ;) good to see you are still around testing! And i hope you will find a new favorite in those new strains after the big love you had with the caboose or afgooey i dont remember hehe ;)

Have a good grow! may they flower nice and sticky!

• Like 1

True

The 2 favorites in the strainhuters catalogue were indeed given to me as test seeds. Damnesia still IS my favorite flower - out of all the seed banks - Caboose is another delicatesse elie strain, i don't grow that often.

Other Greenhouse strains  I always enjoy growing are HCEMDOG (sadly out of stock since forever) and the Exodus Cheese.So I bet the SLEX will be something really delicate.

The SLEX are already in early flowering obviousely. The Special KUSH No1 is even furtherSo 6 will be ready a month earlier than the newbies.

BTW Seems Hydroponics just does not work well with seeds. Itransplanted 2 no 3 of the new seeds from the rockwool into Coco/perlite. Don't wanna take any moe chances - Better to stick to the evil you know..lol

Pix will follow.

From now on the pictures of this grow will be in the gallery under SLEX Test Grow.

• Like 3

Hi mate, 

I'm still working to solve the problem of photos, please, try every day, it is possible that one day this repaired.

The plants look great now with the insurance transplant catching great strength to pick up speed. Yes, I can also say that SLEX (some phenes) has the best of chees and slh, it sure is a strain that you'll love :)

Thanks for the info, photos and share!  :santaclaus:

Yes Jose, The way the plants are growing is just fine. I will take pictures soon , so y'all can see it yourself. even though I put them in flower 12/12 400 watt HPS earlier than planned, they stretch great and develop little buds all over. What surprises me is how sweet the aroma of the SLEX already is. 

• Like 1

Tok some pictures i when feeding/watering the 3 surviving SLEX from the first batch of seeds..

group pix - 2 are more Sativa types, one is planted deeper and shows more Exodus heritage..

The pix won't upload here but I post them in my gallery under SLEX Test Grow

• Like 1

Thanks mate ! Indeed I am more than happy with both strains after 4 full weeks in flower the progress is obvious. Kush is already developing round bud heads and a lot of it while the SLEX is really really tall  got even more hairy spots and the first buds are nearly getting round. It is obviously that this is a real Haze / Sativa dominant lomg flowering strain. 11 weeks seems spot on. The SPK needs 8 to 9 weeks.

• Like 2

La kush son indicas ya que en indor preferentemente a mi me fustan lo mas rapidas posibles y en exterior se puede poner con mas floracion.

Pero una sativa tambien en interior le sacas el maximo partido y pureza y no albidar de lo lipia que queda.

Saludos y suerte.

Arrankeddj

The Indica kush are preferably indor because in my Fustam me as fast as possible and abroad can be put to more flowering.

Sativa but also inside you and you get the most out of purity and not the cleanest albidar left.

Greetings and luck.

Arrankeddj

• Like 1

Wish everybody a healthy. lucky new year with lots o0f High grade and fun.

I Took the time today to water some of the plants and thought - best move the crowd inside the waterhole , so you can get a better view on the 3 very distinctive phenotypes of this new genetic AND see it vs a true KUSH and how much difference there is in terms of growth and esp. flowering stage.

I am very fond of these little trees cause they were the real survivors from fighting back pests, rockwool and a few of my own mishaps. As you can see on the picture only 1 new SLEX did make it from a bunch of 3 Slex and 2 KUSH's. The mosquitos, I thought were dead had left eggs, so a new breed of these darn parasites kept biting the roots mostly, so that they remained weak and too small to bother with as a hopeful new grow. I got 3 fresh SLEX and 2 KUSH's now in week 3 since planting and since I kept them seperate I hope they will survive. Enough of that crap. I had to leave 1 of the newest SLEX inside the tent since my NEON is only 60 cm at 18 Watts. You can see this one on the group photo if you look carefully.

So if you are interested to see these nice flowering ladies, 1 a pure HAZE giant, another one a Hybrid and the last one looks like a Cheese or Indica-could not be more different. That newbie looks very promising to me. That could be THE ideal pheno with both genetics in harmony. we'll see...

http://forums.strainhunters.com/gallery/album/1652-slex/

• Like 2

Always thinking ahead I knew that 5 young seedlings won't fill up a grow room/tent so i had to get me more feminized seeds. Since i had the cash i wanted to try out some Elite seeds and finally ordered 3 packs from Strainhunters - CABOOSE, DINAFEM - Original Amnesia and DNA - Sharksbreath (GWS + Jamaican Lambsbread).

Grow Your Own series from DNA

FloridaGold . (Th first OG - Florida OG * Jew Cut). Real pretty buds

Lemon Walker - Lemon Skunk + Skywalker

White Walker KUSH - White Widow (Ingemaar's Cut & Skywalker Kush)

Pricey seeds with Caboose being the cheapest..lol

I will spare the Lemon Walker and Caboose for later and go for the Original Amnesia 3 and the White Walker Kush - all 3 from each

Plus 1 Sharksbreat and 1 Florida Gold. So I got 2 left of those as well as the other 6.

• Like 1

I took the time to take a real good look at the plants inside the tent and noticed how perfectly fine the medium sized SLEX has become by now in week 6 of the flowering circle it reminds me of Damnesia in the way the buds are exactly same size and at the exact same height of the stem. Slowly packing up to form a fat long cola. That plant looksgreat-i will take pictures of it soon. The Haze pheno though disappoints on terms of weight/buds. Yeah slowly there is a top cola forming but despite the giant height there are very few buds on each side 0f the internodes. Still as diferent as they may look both already deliver that unique unforgettable Super Lemon jaze aroma. As if I was growing the real SÖH. Wish the Exodus cheese aroma makes a difference. I am ine of the very few, that do not like that lemon/woody Haze taste. Still a long time to go for these plants. The seedlings are doing fine and are under T5 NEON 110 watts now - waiting for a new reflektor ,so I can give them full grow light = 400 watts Metal Halide. The new seeds will benefit from that as well, so that it doesn't take forever till they are big enough to think about fkowerin. My old reflektor had a short circuit cut due to water damp from the dehumidifyer I used inside the tent. A mistake - now I put it outside in front f the tent, so that the Carbon Filter / ventilation sucks it inside - if humidity is below 30 perecnt.

2 SLEX seedlings are inside the tent since I could only put 3 of these pots under that T5 NEON..you can also see the middle aged SLEX on the left in front, directly beside the SLEX I was referring too with the most flowers . On the far right you see the other 2 SLEX-the giant Haze, that sits on the floor, while all others had to be put on podests of different sizes.

To avoid that in the future I went for Sativas from the new batch - Amnesia and the 60/40 White Widow / Skyealker KUSH, a Sharksbreath and the Florida OG - all bigger strains...

Pictures are in the gallery as usual -

• Like 2