Super Lemon Exodus Cheese Haze aka SLEX Test Grow 1

Bam-Bhole

It looks fantastic, thanks for sharing :)

When something happens like a plant or two (or more) want to grow more than the permitted height, I always make a crop. If I do before bud fattening plant works well, if I do then, there may be problems (info only).

Cheers !!

• Like 2

Yes, I will watch the stretch and keep on topping the SLEX or try some LST. I ordered bamboo sticks + flower wire to bring the tops of the two HAZE SLEX under control. i could lift the Spreadera bit, so that the tops can get direct light. I cut down the topped Exodus pheno SLEX and first advanced bud's from side stems were dry enough to smoke. When crumbling the herb the aroma is definitely that of the UK Cheeese. Again this is stronger initially from the HAZE , I had to stop smoking my pure RAW sheet joint and smoke the last 1/3rd later - so powerful was the effect. great taste, nice high. Also a keeper pheno. If I could I'd keep a HAZE and this pheno of the SLEX. Of course the amount of the longer flowering HAZE was better than this one. I love the Sativa High from the SLEX, There is still a lotof that underneath the Exodus Cheese dominant SLEX, but the body stone makes it harder to get active , when I am so stond that alll i wanrt for the moment is lay on the sofa and hear some music or watch a movie/documentary etc. LOL

• Like 2

So i got a treat for you.. Finally managed to get a halfway decent picture of the Exodus SLEX dried for 1 week and nice + strong !!!P Weight was an ounce dry and in small buds - not with sticks + stems. Not much but still glad to have enough decent weed till the next KUSH + Slex etc get ready. To see the shining crystals just doubleclick and you're in for a surprise - MASSIVE trichomes all over.

BTW the trimming job gets a bit more difficult with the SLEX vs a KUSH etc. Unless you lose yourselve in getting rid of all the tiny leafies and tiny stems I keep them on and clean them before smoking. Otherwise you might lose too much xrystals from touching each bud half a dozen times and mae it dry out even faster than usually. Stiil not a bad job imo..

post-10461-0-53797200-1456994711.jpg

• Like 5

I took 2 pictures of the threee tall Sativas 2 SLEX and a Dinafem Amnesia outside of the tent but the size was too big and it showed too much of the room, so I decided not to publish them and I edited the post, so I had to leave 1 word- CANCELLEd. Don't worry the toic ain't closed.

I took pictures this morning inside with HPS. Not very good but this was the best. One of the SLEX got a genetic defect. Instead of fattening up the buds it is all cvered with leaves..Looks like an outdoor Skunk a buddy of mine grew recently. That is the tallest SLEX on top 140 cm aboce the soil/surface. Only one of the 2 AMNESIA is even taller, making this grow a bit complicated. Not too long and the good SLEX is ready, so that I can move the last 2 SLEX from the grow room into the tent and use the rooom for VEG as usual. If the leaves stay that bushy I will cut it no matter what - a pity i noticed that problematic genetic just a few days ago to that extent...otherwise I'd taken her out long time before..

Not sure if you can spot it. In fromt is that DNA White Walker Kush (WW & Skywalker Kush). All you see of that plant are some of her leaves - the real Good SLEXis  in the midle with a bunch of nice buds and a top cola - All of the buds are from that SLEX and the weird SLEX in the back  buds well covered by those thin leaves.... strange...- right hand side - 3 on each row - 9 are inside that tent right now.

post-10461-0-86376000-1457515855.jpg

• Like 4

Yes, Got me some Canna flush for the initial flush. Then I bring down the EC runout step by step. Think I#ll start the procedere soon, so I can reap her shortly before easter. Wonder how the leafy SLEX will perform. That needs more time . There is a picture of that SLEX below.. The plant besides to the left is the shorter Amnesia Haze The other one is even taller than that SLEX . The to pf that too tall Amnesia is hooked to the SLEX top - I bend that over from the right hand sie - not visible here. But you can see that there is something attached to the Top Cola if you look closely.

post-10461-0-49761400-1458035208.jpg

Edited by Bam-Bhole
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Took that bushy SLEX out about 5 days ago. The pistils were red but no resin, no smell- seems it was a waste of time, No idea what to do with it. The other HAZE pheno is coming down in parts. Ripest top colas first. Now I wait till the lower site buds are as ripe as the rest. This one is definitely on the Haze side, hhardly any cheese aroma around. A good head high can be expected. The best news though comes from those 2 later SLEX- TEST 2 if you want

One is topped and the other grows like a good indica. oth are actually getting ready within 2 weeks or so - The best news is that the untopped really stinks like Exodus Cheese ! i love that pheno and guess this is what the idea behind the crossing of SLH +Exodus was all about. Potent as fuck and a joy to grow, hence the heights are easy to live with even in a tent. No bending down etc. needed. Nice bud structure and the distance between internodes is very good. Maybe not as loaded with buds like those longer flowering Hazes the shorter flowering time and the special aroma + punch makes this the best weed greenhouse got to offer. That White Walker Kush is another biig surprise. man these trees actually explodes in flowering. Fat buds with an Og Kush/White Widow aroma are at least as far but with more buds than the 2 SLEX I was talking about. The 3 Special Kush have also come down. As usual nice aroma good taste + nice high but the buds are so light and the plants so short, that you can't expect much more than half an ounce. Cheapest seeds Roya Queens Seeds has on offer and I just love the aroma. Still the Ex pheno SLEX is way moreto my liking by now. Expect the WW Kush to be the BOMB in the OG Kusg chapter.lol

Lots of nice aromas and crystals to deal with. 1 Lemon Walker and 2 GH KUSH are in early flowering by now as well. Time to sow more seeds for the early summer season...lol

Pctures will follow

• Like 2

Here they are - center with 2 top colas and the fat one behind are the SLEX I was talking about. Surrounded by the White Walker KUSH fat nuggs.

The plant next to the white cable is the Exodus pheno SLEX - the yellow-ish picture shows the other SLEX and finally a more natural view on the featured girls. A lovely sight and enticing aromas...

DSC00614.JPG

DSC00612.JPG

DSC00613.JPG

• Like 4

Yeah, very happy with this new batch of trees. Next week it's time to reap that Ex SLEX and one of those 2 fat White Walker Kushes. What a fat producer and a very interesting flowering. Will take pictures before cutting them down.

• Like 1

As promised a few pix . GH KUSH and SLEX (EX pheno) - first

GH KUSH total view - picture 2 - picture 3 SLEX topped Indica pheno with White Walker /White Widow (Ingemaar's Cut) & Skywalker KUSH  (interesting buds calyxes opening up one by one )

Below SLEX /EX pheno flushing in sink - picture 4 : Finally SLEX topped on the floor during first flush picture 5 - DSC00635.JPGDSC00634.JPGDSC00621.JPGDSC00620.JPGDSC00620.JPG

DSC00618.JPG

• Like 3

Hello mate, 

You really did a good job, and the results are very good ;). Perhaps you can give us a little more info, photos and some harvest before the end of the contest. Outbreaks curing can be tested (a little) to know that you think about the taste and effect?

Cheers :)

wow...NIce man!

(the last one -hm.. I would  like to see on the end...(nice green plants) ( One with the curling leafs looks like overdose with Nitrogen and low PH(just guess :) )

That Kush looks strong man and tasty :P ...

Greetings!

Results are (so far) amazing. The Florida OG got the nicest aroma. The topped SLEX is so ful of resin and gets rock hard in the drying process. The Amnesia was burnt around the tops, so i had to cut off those. looks ready, too. this time I am not in a hurry and max them out. Man that Exodus cheese is so sticky and hard, crazy. The best optic comes with the White Walker Kushes. The calyxes popping up and reveal colorful pistils - this must be the best result ever, Not in weight but in quality and variety. 1 Lemon walker coming strong with the 2 GH Kushes the rest can be harvested in the coming days/weeks, takes it's time to dry and cure - but I cannot wait for the Amnesia and that OG from Florida - not to mention the newr SLEX..lol

Confusing ? Pix follow..

Couple pix from various genetics in latest flowering state : EX SLEX, Amnesia, White Walker Kush

Picture 1 shows the cheesy SLEX ..fat top cola plus detailshots of buds picture 2 + 3 are from the Amnesia Haze, 5 iand 6 are from a White Walker

DSC00636.JPG

DSC00648.JPG

DSC00647.JPG

DSC00643.JPG

DSC00642.JPG

DSC00639.JPG

DSC00637.JPG

• Like 5

nham nham tasty....you do not like citrus?? how couriouse :) im amazed that my plants with less them a month i grow state already have smell, the only ones SLH while all others like normally all do, still have no smell...i also heard that being in soil like i do, gets smellier and tastier.

The reason i`m wrigting post is to say that i`m more o a natural stuff kind of guy

Most of my feeding is horse shit :) wich is awesome and i get ride of my pasts like louse etc with a very easy to do thing

Put some tabacco on water for a all day 24h then filter it to a sprayer and put 2 or 3 drops of dish washing shampoo/detergent and spray once a day the leaves from under side where they are...they strong smell drives them off, just be carefull to not spray the colas(heads) sry im not english missing exact words.I have them sometimes cause i have orange trees etc...it does work with me...100% natural ;)

btw the soap is just for it to glue on the plant easier

Nice work on those plants ;)