-GH Kush- Test Grow Indoor Coconut HPS - By ***Mykol76***

Mykol76

23 hours ago, Dust said:

Congratz on the nice report mykol, just been through most of the pages and the plants and photos look really nice ! I really liked the smoke of the Kush after a few week of cure it is a strain that gains a lot of taste ;) 

Have a good smoke with those babies!

Hey man... thank you! 

I can not do fail to notice, which is a good weed. :D 

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4010.JPG

IMG_4014.JPG

IMG_4025.JPG

• Like 3

FINAL SMOKE REPORT

Hello guys.
The plants were upside down for almost 10 days, now I cut the buds from the stem and placed in the glass container.
The amount obtained from 5 plants of a final height between 50 60 cm, was approximately 140 grams.

Bud dry description:
The dry bud, is very dense and compact, is completely covered by a layer of resin.
SMELL; The smell is very strong and intense, sweet skunky odor.
TASTE; The taste is good, it remains a nice aftertaste that is felt on the palate, after smoking.
SHOT: hits fast, and lasts long, mind body relax, good for those suffering from insomnia, I think, also good appetite stimulation.

My impressions of this strain, are very good, both for the quality, and it is for the generosity of the shoots.

I hope you enjoyed my newspaper, and I leave you with the latest images.

IMG_4061.JPGIMG_4064.JPGIMG_4062.JPGIMG_4063.JPGIMG_4060.JPGIMG_4054.JPGIMG_4056.JPGIMG_4057.JPGIMG_4053.JPGIMG_4052.JPGIMG_4048.JPGIMG_4050.JPGIMG_4065.JPG

• Like 4

great photos man! These leaves are the best in my opinion to make waterhash ;)  Not only the Gh kush but most kush, the fbk is very good as well. I believe it is because the leaves are thicker than more sativa strains, and particurly resistant so they dont break so much while making the hash and they make a cleaner hash :) My 2 cents xD 

Have a good smoke!!

• Like 1

Mykol,

You made some beautiful bud-pictures there.  I am sure the smoke is excellent as well.

I've been sharing some of mine with friends, and now I am planning to cook something infused real soon.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, my friend.

Maybe one day we can share one together...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dust said:

great photos man! These leaves are the best in my opinion to make waterhash ;)  Not only the Gh kush but most kush, the fbk is very good as well. I believe it is because the leaves are thicker than more sativa strains, and particurly resistant so they dont break so much while making the hash and they make a cleaner hash :) My 2 cents xD 

Have a good smoke!!

yes man, I'm storing all the small leaflets to make a little bit of hash.
The problem is that I do not have bags for the sieve, if I can get some, I'll put the pictures .. thanks for the advice. ;) 

14 hours ago, Cannabissapean said:

Mykol,

You made some beautiful bud-pictures there.  I am sure the smoke is excellent as well.

I've been sharing some of mine with friends, and now I am planning to cook something infused real soon.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, my friend.

Maybe one day we can share one together...

Hey man.. :) 

yes smoking is excellent and also the high, the taste and smell improves day by day.
What do you intend to cook? I've never tried it, you will use the gems or waste?
anyway, thanks for the comment, and it would be a pleasure to share one with you one day,why not. :D 

I plan to use the sugar-leaf trim as well as some older leaf-shake from some older grows to infuse into butter (Canna-Butter).  I can freeze that and use it later in most any recipe that calls for butter.  Two months ago, I made some Cannabutter-Brownies with pecans, and I still have about 125 grams of Cannabutter left-over in the freezer.  I might do the Cannabutter-Brownies again.                   Or......................I had promised to make a Pineapple-upside-down Cake for this weekend.  The guests do not expect the THC and I would never give it to them without their knowledge.  So I might just make 2 of them.  One with Cannabutter for me or any guest that wants to get high, the other without Cannabutter for those who don't want to get high.

• Like 1

Nice report Mykol, enjoy! I agree with Dust, will be excellent for waterhash just like the fbk, and also becouse the resin stalks on the kushes are generally shorter than on others, and break break off easier this way! And so strong!! Have a nice relaxed evening!

Peace

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations champion!! You have won the competition test :)

My sincerest congratulations for working so well. Please send me a private message with your data for you to receive the prize.

Regards!!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Unpacking

Hello guy, the grass is over, but the rewards are just arrived !!!! :drinks:
This morning I get a call, and it was the courier who contacted me for delivery.
All material inside has left me very satisfied !!! The biggest surprise was the smart camera, I did not expect was of a similar quality, then Canon is the brand you prefer. :yes:
The rest is all perfect, both the hammers that the sweatshirt are very beautiful, even the cap is very cool. 8)
I thank all the GH team, especially Jose.gh for the excellent direction of the competition, and even Mike we exchanged a few emails, and was very kind, and all friends of the forum who followed me . :derisive:

IMG_4195.JPGIMG_4196.JPGIMG_4188.JPG

Thanks guys, see you soon, and I recommend it <always grow never stop> :smoke::smoke::smoke:

Thanks for watching.  

Greetings from myk76.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old head said:

Nice prize bro, and congrats again on the win bro :clapping:

whats in flower on the pic, still the kush?

peace :smoke:

Hi bro,thank you so much.

This is no kush,this is one 6 mont hold SLH .  other great strain ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well deserved price my friend. The KUSH is covered in resin ! It is alwys nice to have some KUSH in the stash - always searching for the finest KUSH. Besides the OG KUSH so far my favorite is the Special Kush No1 from RQS, Following is the AUTO KUSH from female seeds. A real monster of an AUTO , just not fast. Vanilla Kush from Barneys got a special aroma and taste I like a lot. I loved the  the White Walker Kush (Skywalker Kush mixed with the Ingemaar's original White Widow from the 80is. That's strong (DNA Grow Your Own)  medicine !!!  Plus a real good producer..

Tastewise the best is the King's Kush from Greenhouse imo. There are still a lot of Kushes to try. KAIA KUSH, Bubba Kusg etc. pp