Green House Kush Test compared against Kaia Kush, each comparing Short Powder Feeding against Advanced Hydroponics Nutrients by Cannabissapean

Cannabissapean

OK, here are the dry-weights and some pictures:

The sugar-leaf trim from both the Kaia Kush plants together weighs dry 11 grams.

And Lo and Behold!  While transferring just the sugar-leaves from place to place during the weight-measurement, I found 3 seeds.  And that's just in the sugar leaves.  I wonder how many seeds I will find as I smoke my way through the dried blooms.  I did not have any males anywhere, and I know that I had cleaned the tent very well before these plants flowered.  Is this the result of an unseen hermie stamen somewhere among the female flowers of the Kaia Kush?  Or maybe one of the GreenHouse Kushes had produced a hermie stamen?  I guess I'll never know, but at least I have a few more seeds to try-out.  I hope they remain feminized.

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

And now for the dry-weights of the buds for each plant:

Here is the bud for Kaia Kush #1 fed with Powderfeeding(short).  I got 49 grams of dank sticky purple nuggs.

Remember that this plant is that same poor little seedling which sat in its rockwool cube about 30 days with the folded-leaf syndrome before it produced its first set of multi-leaflet leaves.  Just because a seedling is slow to develop doesn't mean it is a loser.  This Kaia Kush outperformed the other Kaia Kush plant that had developed rapidly.

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

• Like 1

From Kaia Kush #2 fed with Advanced Hydroponics, I got 30 grams.  They were also purple in color, but they were not quite as sticky as that of KK1PF.

I don't understand why this little camera produces different colours when taking pictures of the same object.  Maybe it has something to do with the auto-focus not being completely finished with its task before I press the snap.  Or maybe it has to do with the battery not being fully recovered from one snap before I force the camera to take yet another picture.  Anyway, here are the pictures of the buds close-up.

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image009.jpg

• Like 1

OK, here is the dish I have prepared. 

I used the sugar-leaves from the GreenHouse Kush plants plus a little more sugar-leaves from two previous grows to collect-together 15 grams.  I infused this into 250-grams Cannabutter.

I then used 125-grams Cannabutter and baked a Pineapple-Upside-Down-Cake (PUD-Cake).  I baked 2 of them, one with Cannabutter and one without Cannabutter.

I posted the Cannabutter and PUD-Cake complete with recipes in the "Cooking with Cannabis" Section of the forum.  Here is the link.  Enjoy!

Image043.jpg

Image074.jpg

Image075.jpg

• Like 1

Yum!  They are delicious.  My guests called-in sick for that weekend, so I wound-up eating the regular PUD-Cake over the past week.

I shall again cook a fresh cake for the guests when they visit again in 2 or 3 weeks.

As for the other Canna-PUD-Cake, I have eaten a few pieces, each time, only 1/2 a pineapple-ring's worth of the cake.  Man is this cake strong and good tasting.  Just 1/2 a rings worth of the cake gets me high for an entire day and overnight.  Then the next day is still a little bit hazey.

• 1 year later...