No High Times Cup this year in DAM

Bam-Bhole

I was thinking about going to the Cannabis Cup this year and checked the HIGH TIMES website to get more information and could not find any schedule for a Cup in Amsterdam in 2015. What I found instead was amazing but sadly too far away or to be moore precise just too expensive to fly to that destination.

The Cannabis Cup ttakes place on the Long Bay / 7 mile beach ) of NEGRIL in Jamaica. i know that beach inside out from 1979 on,when it was still a Hippie hangout, where you could roast breadfruit in the morning and cook Ital food on a fire place near the ocean in the afternoon. A fantastic magical place. Even though it is way more frequented and commercialized by now the vibe is still unique and since it is now legal to have up to 6 ounces of weed on ya and smoking is allowed the first jamaican Cannabis Cup was inevitable. i bet you hardly find better weed (grown in the tropical sun on fertile red ground with lots of rainfall. Maybe in northern Cali the quality is on par.

In the usual Rastafari style there is a lot of Reggae music on stage, too

Rootz Fest with ao Mighty Diamonds, Tarrus Riley, Jah Cure, I-Wayne, Jah Bouks, Luciano, Jah9, Fred Locks hosted by MUTABARUKA

http://www.cannabiscup.com/jamaica#latest-news-

Up there is a link with all the information. starting today, Friday, saturday with announcement of Cup winners on Sunday.

• Like 1

Wow, looks like I need a Facebook account for a live feed, report on what is going on there. Wished I could be there for the up and all of those great workshops (Ital Food) Mastergrower Kyle Kushman, Nyabinghie Druming and of course the excellent Creme De La Creme of conscious Roots Reggae artists playing live and of course nuff Lambsbread, Kingsbread and other fantastic local strains to test vs modern high grade genetics from all over the world in that magical surrounding, You won't believe those colors NEGRIL Sunset id the most spectuclar in the world. If you take pictures it looks like photoshopped - UNREAL- The shield on the Town sign says it NEGRIL -A Gorget Me Not Experience..LOL