Slex test grow, along with finding my favourite super lemon haze phenotype. Long story

icegrowerice

Didnt saw the recent comments , thanks for that, didnt come any notification so i thought that no one were following this threat. 

I need to train my seedlings at my home in a protected enviroment because the vegetative tent is a little sensitive and it is hard to control enviroment there, but if i let the seedling grow to second true leave they will jump up when they come to the tent were i use 600w MH for vegetative.

I recieved 2 Gavita 1000w pro DE so got some nice lamps wich im ready to find place for.

The 3 slex plants didnt do so well in the tent so i sprouted 5 more and one seed were not viable. The 5 super lemon haze seedlings are doing well and are growing fast, will be able to take clones of them 2 weeks from now, will take picture of them before i take clones of them and also after i take clone of them.

Im also really excited for one strain called Sugar Candy from delicious seed, got 3 healthy seed plant and 1 of them is ready to be cloned in nex few days.

• Like 1

It doesnt seem to be so much interest in this topic so i am thinking about to cancel this long story forum, will probably just put some picture of the end results.

I sprouted 5 super bud seeds, and the rest of slex, i am putting alot of great seeds down now, Ghost train haze, blue dream, LSD, Green Crack, Northern light X Big bud, Dream machine from heavy weight seeds, critical + from dinafem, Purple dream from grandaddy purple genetics, NY power diesel from nirvana, Sugar Candy from delicious seeds, people will go crazy when this will be on the street, ususally we just sell Critical Kush and everyone has that and Mango Kush, so this varieties will be something to this small market wich it is here on this tiny island.

Show us what you got and explain what is happening, I am interested in Blue Dream and Barneys Power Diesel, so keep the report going..Good growing

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

The SLEX has a more Sativa genetic than the original SLH.  The SLEX reacts well to topping, SCROG or LST methods. Most SLEX are def. SATIVAS, some are more INDICA like and a few are def. on the Exodus Cheese side. The HAZE phenoes are most commom and stretch like pure SATIVAS do.

• Like 2

looks like you got some nice growth going on

any news on the Slex bro

peace

Thanks men, tja it is on a different place and my partner had the last 4 from me my last ones, and i gave him 5 of Super bud from greenhouse seeds and 4 slex plants and only 2 of the slex plants were marked and only 2 of the super bud were marked and he was so stoned so he ousted planted them in a bigger container without telling me so i don't know wich is what, so i got 5 plants wich aren't marked, but slex is sativa and super bud is indica so i think i will figure out. I asked for more seed of them but didn't succeed in my request, so i think i will not focus on slex anymore, but will post pictures when it will take off. But all very healthy and about 12 cm big with 2-3 full leaves. 

• Like 1

Wow, what a growth spurt! Here is a little tip to handle that kind of things.
Never fill the pots up full with your medium. Always go halfway and then add more as they grow. That way you will handle the stretch plus you will create a better root system as they steam under the medium will create more roots.
Good luck buddy and i hope you will figure out what is what, but i'm sure they will show in later veg.

• Like 2

Okey just popped 12 super lemon haze and some before, like i said before i found one wich i really like the leaves on wich is the same as i had before, so total 19 super lemon haze will releave themselves for us and then we make votes wich one to keep.

Here are some photos wich shows the growth rate of these vividgro lamps.

The pink one is 8.of mars and the second in a bigger pot is 9 of mars. Will post another picture tomorrow wich will then be 11.mars.

If you want to know what strains these are you´ll have to ask.

post-38144-0-09295100-1457648902.jpg

post-38144-0-71614300-1457648920.jpg

post-38144-0-12256300-1457648941.jpg

• Like 1