caboose/white lemon/pineapple skunk/Skywalker kush

What's good hunters? I'm about to start this new grow was going to finish off my banana split but I've gone and put a spanner in the works. I kind of ordered some more seeds and thought I'd ask your help what to do next got space for 6-9 plants. I purchased some and got a load free!

6x tangie ghost train haze - little chief collars + 2 free

6x tangilope - DNA Gentetics

3x Great White Shark - Greenhouse Seeds

Freebies

1x OG Critical - Emerald Triangle Seeds

1x Critical + 2.0 - Dinafem Seeds

1x OG13 - G13 Labs Seeds

1x Pineapple Express auto - G13 Labs Seeds (which I think I'll leave for outdoor along with other autos I have)

1x Pineapple Skunk - Humbolt Seed Organisation

1x Holy Grail Kush - DNA Genetics

1x Skywalker Kush - Reserva privada

1x Cheese - G13 Lab Seeds

1x Tangie - Reserva Privada

1x Strawberry Amnesia - Dinafem Seeds

1x OG's Kush - Blim Burn Seeds

2x Lemon Walker - GYO by DNA Genetics

Going to be grown in 11 litre pots in DNA soil with cork feeding advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom ph perfect

voodoo juice

B-52

Big Bud

Bud Candy

Overdrive

Nice selection

All I can tell you is what's on my try out list:

DNA Genetics -

Sharksbreath 6 seeds 40 Euro - Great White Shark 6 jamaican Lambsbread

Blue Dream - 6 seeds

Greenhouse - CHEMDOG (out of stock atm) 5 seeds so a good replacement would be

King's Kush 3 or 5 seeds

Strainhunters

Caboose 3 or  5 seeds

Damnesia 10 seeds = 35 Euro a steal best genetic out there imo

if you order via Greenhouse you get 3 or 5 GH Cheese seeds for free on top

Well what can I say 1 white lemon already praising me with her beauty! And 2 caboose and the pineapple skunk which I put on yesterday are out the rest look like by the morning will be out too! I am very impressed with the uniformity of germination on these a weak solution of voodoo juice root riot cubes in a propogator 1hr on 1hr off.

post-37945-0-37992500-1450649833.jpeg

post-37945-0-24493900-1450649846.jpeg

• Like 2

10days after putting seeds into soak here we are given them 1 feed of voodoo juice and water when dry.

All doing very well the pineapple skunk is a bit deformed on 1st set but new set is starting so hopefully will

Go back to normal growth. Having trouble with nighttime temps Coz of outside room temps high but inside tent at night gets cold from intake which is just one side vent on the tent open sucking in air from window which is on the latch if I introduce heat inside it get far too hot so will have to put up with slow growth while they are in this

60x90x60 tent but yeah looking good may give them 1ml feed of sensi grow in next feed then water for the rest of the week

post-37945-0-94519900-1451308521.jpeg

So sad to hear from your loss of Caboose-what a nice strain.. anyway in winter you got to be extra careful with young plants and it is safer to leave them out of the tent after they got the lights. Why not just put them under 2 Neon Lights at a close distance till they are over the critical 3 weeks after birth ? You save on electricity and can higher up the humidity if you leave them inside grow cubicles or propagators. If the outside hole sucks in cold air, close it when the lights are off, unless you got bigger flowering girls inside-safety first.

Anyway you got lots of nice replacement, lol

Skywalker Kusg GYO. Lemon Walker etc are kick ass genetics fo sure, so why no use those instead ? 

• Like 1

To be honest bam -broke its done me the favour as only got room for 9 plants I like to give them 6weeks Veg so they should fill out the tent nicely only problem with closing vent lights off is it goes off at 4am and I start work at 3am and temps and humidity are perfect when lights on I could ask the misses to get up at 4 to close it but that would put me in the bad books lol. Hoping I'll be able to put them in my 1.2 star tent in a couple of weeks once house inspection is done

That looks fine-I see you are using 4 T-Neon bulbs. Not bad. Don't worry - your girls are beyond the critical phase and you can safely keep on Vegging them till it is time for the flowering stage.

Happpy new year buddy..

Hello bam they are doing lovely, internodes on the white lemon are ridiculously tight 6 branches fighting for space. They are under 2 4x18w t5 fluorescents for the time being in a small tent measuring 60x90x60cm. Unfortunately being in uk laws are against me although were I am they are very relaxed about personal. I am living in rented property and have an inspection in a couple of weeks was hoping to be able to keep them in here till the inspections done although I'm height restricted may have to start training them down if they for to stay in there for 2 more weeks. I will be moving them into a1.2sqm tent with a spectrum King led 300w 120 degree reflector full spectrum going to give them hopefully a further 6 weeks veg totalling 8 weeks veg. Don't know if you could tell me how well the caboose and white lemon respond to topping?

• 2 weeks later...

Today is the day I've gone 12/12 came back in from work today to see a couple of them deficient think magnesium so I'm introducing some calmag into the feed for the next 2 weeks I've also decided to stop using advanced nutrients sensi ph perfect as I'm in soil and I'm using tap water and they are better off with RO water I've decided to use bio bizz not the best as a base nutrient and gonna give them big bud and liquid carboload as additives. Hopefully all goes well after the change well soon find out a little picture taken 4days ago!

post-37945-0-09588400-1453742726.jpeg

• Like 2