caboose/white lemon/pineapple skunk/Skywalker kush

this looks healthy to me. In Veg Caboose is irritating, a real leave monster, so it needs a lot of nitrogen for that. Best get Powderfeeding INDICA for the Caboose. You can buy single 10 gram bags to test it...

Thanks bam unfortunately I'm broke at the moment barely able to pay my bills so I'll just have to add extra nitrogen some other way.

BTW I doubt you need to give the plants extra Nitrogen or nything else, they look decent .

thanks bam it's as you say the caboose been a nitrogen hog I gave just the 2 caboose some calmag half dose 2 days ago and this is after giving them anything a major improvement one was bad but the other was only starting so back on track. The last picture is of the healthy caboose

post-37945-0-73952400-1453910127.jpeg

post-37945-0-74183400-1453910170.jpeg

post-37945-0-29216600-1453910233.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Mid week 2 12/12 flowers forming stretch slowed feeding 1ml bio bizz grow 2ml bloom 1.5ml big bud 1.5ml liquid carboload advanced nutrients gave them a dose of plant magic organic magnesium a bit early as a few white lemon looked like they could do with it the smell from each plant is very different from earthy to lemon and orange peel.

Caboose

Pineapple skunk

White lemon

Skywalker kush

post-37945-0-89602600-1454762223.jpeg

post-37945-0-71246200-1454762252.jpeg

post-37945-0-63158500-1454762289.jpeg

post-37945-0-03744400-1454762314.jpeg

post-37945-0-93130400-1454762345.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not much flower development happening here temps dropped to 10 degrees Celsius before I picked up on it put tubular heaters in tent, didn't cut it so I'm gonna put up second tent and put my 2 caboose in there under the led and put my 600w hps fitting above rest should even out the temps in the room so should get a happy medium but in the plus side the crystal content on the caboose has gone loopy.

Don't think I'm gonna get much from this crop. Decided come April I'm going to invest in a bigger tent 1.2x2.4x2.2 and an extra ballast and couple of carbon filters so will be 2x600w hps and 1x 300w LED so I'll have 1800w in total. Going to go my normal 6-8 plants but give them space my 1.2sqm tent is full to the brim and the caboose are getting buried in the others.

post-37945-0-30755500-1455774338.jpeg

post-37945-0-31806300-1455774394.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I'm aware of that tho! Schoolboy error I used to grow in coco and only gave 2 weeks veg used to get 8-12 in 1.2sqm but I've gone soil and used DNA soil with cork and gave near 6 weeks veg turned out the soil you treat like coco and the white lemon and pineapple skunk turned out monstrously big and the caboose just stayed short and stocky couldn't raise them high enough to benefit so I moved them into another tent.

Looks like the tricome production is speeding up if i compare from the earlier posts. And i guess the smell is far stronger that the last update yes?

Yes tokage the trichrome production is changing daily not much flower production due to a few errors with soil ( dried it too much on couple of occasions plus late calcium def) the smell on the white lemon is unreal very strong zesty smell the stems are covered in trichromes too. Pineapple smells like a very sharp in ripe fruit and has a good trichrome build up. Caboose unfortunately are suffering on smell side but resin production is good I've put them in a separate tent under a 400w hps and can't get humidity and heat to an acceptable level it's shy of 30 in there and humidity of about 35-40% the pistils are drying up quicker than they should going to be a bit of a depressing crop but hey got something. I'm investing in bigger and better equipment for next time and have everything controlled instead of doing it manually

• Like 1

Don't judge the CABOOSE before you reaped it ! I was also very disappointed that no big colas were developing, but once it comes to getting ripe you will be astonished how many of those smallish buds were hidden beneath the huge leaves..lol It might be helpful to pick a few leaves around week 7 or so, so that they can get moe lights - also be aware that the stout body of that genetic might get less light than the others; so raise them up. The aroma comes in drying + uring and the unique taste and excellent high/stoned will surprise you. Okay it may not be a good yielder indoors. It al depends IF there are top colas raising above the bushy plant or not. Think the trainwreck messes up the grow structure. That is a plant with the most crazy growing structure in the greenhouse catalog; the Big Bud makes sure that the dsried buds are solid and have a decent weight after all. It is a true ELITE seed with it's exotic unusual genetic. Every gram is delicious..

• Like 1

Don't judge the CABOOSE before you reaped it ! I was also very disappointed that no big colas were developing, but once it comes to getting ripe you will be astonished how many of those smallish buds were hidden beneath the huge leaves..lol It might be helpful to pick a few leaves around week 7 or so, so that they can get moe lights - also be aware that the stout body of that genetic might get less light than the others; so raise them up. The aroma comes in drying + uring and the unique taste and excellent high/stoned will surprise you. Okay it may not be a good yielder indoors. It al depends IF there are top colas raising above the bushy plant or not. Think the trainwreck messes up the grow structure. That is a plant with the most crazy growing structure in the greenhouse catalog; the Big Bud makes sure that the dsried buds are solid and have a decent weight after all. It is a true ELITE seed with it's exotic unusual genetic. Every gram is delicious..

I'm definitely gonna give it another go on its own and in coco get the results I'm used too! I think they'd look gorgeous in a tent full if just caboose it has put a smile on my face looking at them daily.

Indeed, they are pretty and different from most other grows. I agree getting a tent full with Caboose and then searching the favroite as a mother-that would be really cool...LOL

Next an army of clones all around the same size/structure and you will definitely reap a bunch of top notch buds. Outside it can deliver nearly a kilo in the right climate per average and the weed is just as good as indoor grown-after all originates from Humbold County California The EMERALD Triangle !

• 2 weeks later...

Getting towards the end of these ladies been so bisy to keep a diary of what's happening misses hates me coming on here! First pic is pineapple skunk coming down next week and second is white lemon think another 2 weeks for her but smelling divine. Unfortunately caboose came down last week and was a dismal yield got 20g off both plants but taste and high are on point from an early smoke was not looking forward to what I was gonna reap from the lot but the white lemon has just gone mental and put on weight like nothing!

post-37945-0-33180600-1457803212.jpeg

post-37945-0-02123200-1457803233.jpeg

• Like 3

Yeah that Skunk can be really offensive. Someone ntering my house with fresh trimmed Skunk and I smelled him before he reached m room on the lower level ! Crazy !

Sad to hear about the eight of the Caboose. but that shit can happen - so next time make clones and see what you get then-in case you still got some seeds left. I never had less than that 20 grams per plant. Mostly around 25 and above. I only grrow it from time to time for that unique taste/aroma and awesme effect. From the trippy first 15 minutes to that narcotic opium like body relaxation, dreamy body stine for the rest of the high. Length of high is also short. around 90 minutes but then just spark up another blunt..lol

Yeah that Skunk can be really offensive. Someone ntering my house with fresh trimmed Skunk and I smelled him before he reached m room on the lower level ! Crazy !

Sad to hear about the eight of the Caboose. but that shit can happen - so next time make clones and see what you get then-in case you still got some seeds left. I never had less than that 20 grams per plant. Mostly around 25 and above. I only grrow it from time to time for that unique taste/aroma and awesme effect. From the trippy first 15 minutes to that narcotic opium like body relaxation, dreamy body stine for the rest of the high. Length of high is also short. around 90 minutes but then just spark up another blunt..lol

Hey bam yeah was a bit sad about yield from caboose but at least I didn't lose them! I had a break to try build up my tolerance and I had a bong didn't feel much so had another one straight away! Big mistake saw lots of colours and almost blacked out! Has a lovely hit to it.

• Like 1