Advice on using biobizz all mix with cococoir pellets for superbud auto

Stickybrownlungs

Hi all fellow gardeners ;)

And greetings from Sussex, England.

I just signed up to this forum today. I'm fairly new to growing my own lubbly jubbly buds having done 2 previous grows, which were actually quite a success despite having a few beginners errors like nutrient burn. I got some superbud autos from greenhouse. I want to improve my buds on my next grow and have been reading lots of differing opinions. I have an idea that I want to try and would be great to hear from any of you of your opinion on this.......

My idea is to germinate my seeds as usual in water then wet tissue. When the little white root pops out I would then put this in a 100 x 30 mm cococoir jiffy pellet which I would then put in a 3 Ltr pot containing biobizz all mix. My thinking being that the seedling won't get too many nutes until the roots start growing into the surrounding nutrient rich soil.

I also have one of the biobizz indoor try packs of nutrients arriving soon.

What do youguys Think ????????? Would this work????? Would you use the mutes as well or is the biobizz the bizzness ?!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

• Like 1

Hi sticky, I've never grew autos before so wouldn't have a clue about that type of plant, your grow does sound ok to me though, I have put seedlings straight into biobizz all mix just added a bit more perlite to it before I used it as imo its a very compacted soil once its watered, I use biobizz root juice for my seedlings before now and it worked out great from the start but that was my 1st grow and I did not succeed, but hey its a learning curve.

Do you have a description of ure grow space lights,fans,tent ect. Also have u started a grow journal for the super bud auto

My next grow will be the money maker I will be using a scrog over this. Also using biobizz

Hi mate

Funny you call yourself closet grower as my stealth set up is in a closet! Ha. Yes I do have a fan and lights... I drilled some vent holes and have a small USB fan and combo of led light panel and 200 w dual spectrum. I give them at least 12 hours of the cfl then the same or less with the led panel which is not very bright and emits a purple glow.

I've done 2 grows before. My first grow was superbud auto and gave me well over an ounce despite having nutrient burn. I tried growing greenomatic after that and failed on this one. Severe nutrient burn. This strain didn't seem to like nutrients at all??? Was only using organic tomato feed too. This time around I am experimenting with 4 different methods on same strain ( super bud auto ) I got 1 in biobizz all ( started in cococoir jiffy ) and am not going to ad any further nutrients, 1 in just coco coir which I will give 1ml per ltr of the nutes and 2 others in either substrate which I'll dose different nutes. Just to see which will work best. My feeling is that less nutes may be best???? Will see. I might do a journal yea.

Keep u posted mate.

DJ sticky

Closet is about the only space I got room for at the minute but they way I have it setup is mad, its only 50cm D * 80cm W * 170cm H so I'm going to be only doing 1 plant in a scrog setup to utilize my space the best I can, using a 150mh for veg and 150w pure hps for flower. I'm using 3 aluminium usb fans for air circulation all 3 running at different speeds pointed in different directions, 2 artic pc cooling fans 80mm for outake & 2 artic pc fans 120mm for intake might switch them round though not to sure yet and the 4 pc fans are controlled by a 3.5 inch pc fan controller so I can dial in my RH and temps to precisely the way I want, and not to mention ill be going straight 100% organic with biobizz.

Once you have figured what your plant likes and don't likes then imo its all straight forward from there.

I'm fairly new to all this myself so hopefully wen I do start problems might be a thing of the past.

If your using biobizz all mix you won't need to feed for at least 3-4 weeks

I'm using biobizz grow, bloom and topmax.

I bought them after a lot of research but I'm just a lil skeptical as in the wild you wouldn't have a bloke feeding concentrated nutes ???? Or would the genetics of these seeds mean nutes would be better???? Im just experimenting as the only probs I've had are from nutes in the first place!! Be good to see the results.