New Member New Grower

ClosetGrower

Hi all just want to introduce myself as a new grower to this forum which I have read so much about, as I'm a beginner I hope that once I start my 1st Grow Journal in a couple of weeks that if any problems do arise hopefully the other strain hunters members will give me the best advice.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Cheers guys, I am in the process of finishing some research into what strain is best but also might need some input of the strain hunter members, basically a beginner strain,small indica, not so pungent not so bothered about yield as long as its not one that's goin to be a waist of time. Also a strain that's stable.

Thanks

• Like 1

Welcome

You have stepped into a digital world you will never leave, the love and wealth of knowledge here is priceless. You will find all the answers to all your questions apart from questions like 'what is the best.......?'  As everyone does things a little differently there will be a different answer from each member so you have to find what's most appealing to you and your needs and financial availability. I look forward to your journals

Kind regards

Big G

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello ClosetGrower,

I love the fact that you have simply dived-in and participated with us.  I haven't read all your posts yet to see if you got your answer, but in answer to your above question, which strain is best, "small indica, not so pungent, not going to be a waste of time", I highly recommend the staple Grandmama used by so many to develop so many other wonderful strains - White Widow from GreenHouse.  GreenHouse Kush is another Indica that is currently being stabilized and should become available soon.

Check-out the currently-running Seed-Test Contest under the Category "Slex and GH Kush Test".

Welcome to Strain Hunters.