Save Energy? Regain energy? New idea !

Mario Miller

I started thinking one day about water in tubes, hoses, you faucets, bathrooms, all the water channeling in your house, Greenhouses in the world, in cities, everywhere where you use tubes and hoses what are powerd by anything, where is pressure.

My idea is to make underwater rotors(propellers, fans), what are waterproof, durable, and have connections in both ends, so you can put them between any water line(metal pipes, plastic tubes, hoses etc)

When you have alot of them in yout watersystem, then you could regain some power from the pressure of the water what is powering them by the waters moving power. If you have alot of them, then you could easily regain some electricity ;):P

You could make those things by any diameter and connection part, so you could easily put it anywhere...

PS: you could put like 2-5 in rotors in it(smaller hose, 5-20 in a lager pipe+ making those things, shouldnt cost much...you just need the same system in it like a hairdryer has, just make it waterproof and put it between a water line?

Is it a good idea?

Little quick thin i made in paint :D

1) Top view

2) 3D view

3) Electronic sketch ( you only need a genetator in there+ finaly a power suppy, what takes it all in, easy electronical physics) :D

post-38383-0-64679600-1452553434.png

nice idea but sorry to dissapoint you, it's not gonna work.

you see, each time water impacts the barrier(rotor) the water flow slows down so the next rotor gets a significantly less energy and the next one even less and so on. also you loose a lot

by elevating the water. also you would need a preasurised hose so the rotor gets 100% energy but eventually no matter how many rotors you will have, you will never end up with excess energy. it's just physics.

if you are interested into "saving energy" I have other solutions. in my grow only the lights and ventilation needs electricity. soon maybe just lights :) but so far I modified a old design to use as a mechanical pump to elevate water and now can lift it more than 10m without any use of electricity... if you want to know more hit me on pm.

bless

man