LED Grow Light

Led Partisan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the vids man, could you take a picture with flash of the bud you are filming? I dont know if its due to the lighting but it looks like there are some small bananas growing everywhere on your plant? Is it the case?

Have a good grow

I looked again at the vid and it really looks like a real deep hermaphrodite you have there, if there are bananas everywhere i think there be careful with your other plants they might be seeded :rabbi:

• Like 1

LED Partisan,

That is some hard ground you have out there in those fields.  Cannabis normally likes it a bit more loose with oxygen able to reach the roots.  I wish you luck.

If you hadn't done so, then next time, you might get some faster growth if you brought some soil mixtures with perlite in it to throw into those holes to mix with the field-soil.

Good Luck

• 1 month later...
On 10.07.2016 at 5:37 PM, Cannabissapean said:

LED Partisan,

That is some hard ground you have out there in those fields.  Cannabis normally likes it a bit more loose with oxygen able to reach the roots.  I wish you luck.

If you hadn't done so, then next time, you might get some faster growth if you brought some soil mixtures with perlite in it to throw into those holes to mix with the field-soil.

Good Luck

Thanks for the tip friend, be sure to use your advice

On 09.07.2016 at 6:54 PM, Dust said:

I looked again at the vid and it really looks like a real deep hermaphrodite you have there, if there are bananas everywhere i think there be careful with your other plants they might be seeded :rabbi:

Yes, I will agree with you, it was a bit Netherbloom, but special damages nebylo.Dlya me this sort of sort of a novelty, I decided to leave everything as is, without interference.

I do not know what the Americans are doing such a pleasant variety.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Led Partisan said:

Yes, I will agree with you, it was a bit Netherbloom, but special damages nebylo.Dlya me this sort of sort of a novelty, I decided to leave everything as is, without interference.

I do not know what the Americans are doing such a pleasant variety.

I liked PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Nice plant thanks for sharing the vid it looks like it is building some nice long buds, still missing a little bit of time to finish but it looks nice ;) How does it smell?

And for the hermaphrodite in your indoor, its no big deal really to leave, like i said it might give you  a few seeds in your other plants, if you feel like it you can take a small pince like a hair remover for eyebrows and remove the bananas when you see them growing before they open so it will prevent a little bit the polen to spread. Always keep your tool  a bit wet when you touch the bananas so the pollen wont fly too much if there is some.

Have a good grow ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Blossoms: semi-auto flowering depends on the development of a plant usually blooms in July.
THC: High
Cultivation: outdoor, greenhouse.
Maturation in nature: in August
Open field: from an average of 1 plant of 300-700 grams
Smell: the aroma of spices shop
Breeder: landrecies Morocco qualify for early maturation

Very bright taste and aroma do not like it smells hemp shop spice turmeric halva I sometimes think Tula gingerbread. It is unique in itself but it was one of the early maturing phenotype is in the open field is approximately in August that is perfect for central Russia. In addition, nature has bestowed its emunitetom from parasites and molds.
Having tried it once, you will want again and again to come back to this class.
Made specifically for open ground.

3 minutes ago, Led Partisan said:

Blossoms: semi-auto flowering depends on the development of a plant usually blooms in July.
THC: High
Cultivation: outdoor, greenhouse.
Maturation in nature: in August
Open field: from an average of 1 plant of 300-700 grams
Smell: the aroma of spices shop
Breeder: landrecies Morocco qualify for early maturation

Very bright taste and aroma do not like it smells hemp shop spice turmeric halva I sometimes think Tula gingerbread. It is unique in itself but it was one of the early maturing phenotype is in the open field is approximately in August that is perfect for central Russia. In addition, nature has bestowed its emunitetom from parasites and molds.
Having tried it once, you will want again and again to come back to this class.
Made specifically for open ground.