Indos Autos and Photos

IndoChronic

Cheers Bam-Bhole :) These are GreenHouse Big Bang Auto and Dutch Passions Automazar. At the start of this grow they were left germination a few hours to long, the roots were at least 2inchs and 1 or 2 had poped out of the shell and formed there first seed leafs in a pale skin colour rather then the usual light green.

This happened because i was unprepaired for there planting, since there autos i Always put in there finial pot and my  seeds usualy germ. in 24hours so it all hapens abit quick if im not ready. Im not 100% what plants what in the tent this run but there not a hugh difference in the 2 auto strains yet :) 

Also this run is my 1st time reusing soil to save money and save duming out good soil. Everything seems grand with them apart from the one plant that had a problem since a baby. There under 2 MarsII 400w Leds, I think the output is 600w or 800w from them both together and mainly in 16L pots some in 11L

Some more Auto single plant shots when the Photo Plant is done (next couple days) since i dont want to be disturbing here with light :)

• Like 1

Some bud shots of the Chocolate Haze. Still waiting for some more amber trichs, i had a look and saw a couple around the top half of the plant but only the odd one or 2 on the lower nugs, not quit what im looking for yet :)

So your wait should soon be over? You doing great m8 and you have that autumn coloring hue coming forth on the leafs. Enjoy your soon-to-come-weed!

How long for a full growth and flowering period for the Choco Haze?

• Like 1

cheers Tokage man. It will indeed, iv never knowen how long trichs take to ripen so im not to sure how much longer well be waiting. there yellow u alright some dead leves lower down and falling off. I veggeg that one for 4-6 weeks as far as i can remember, and shes been in flower now for atleast 60 days now. The Seed company say it takes 10 weeks for flower :)

The other vegging Choco.Hazes have been vegging for a couple months now, in trested to see the big one flower :D

Excellent job man !

Again I see those LED wonder diodes do the miracle trick on the trichomes ;)

You should def harvest those carefully and use the sugar trim to make some good good hash !

There are tons of trichomes on those leave tips...OMG   YUMMY

Patience...amber will come...and you may harvest only those buds that are rock hard and ripe and leave the others for a few days longer....I am currently harvesting the 3rd week.

again..PATIENCE and take them off as they become ripe :)

Great Job

P.S.  you might wanna correct the pics orientation nest time so I dont have to tilt my MacBook everytime I wanna see them nugs close   hehe  ;)

• Like 1

Cheers Fim. Yea theses are marsII Led im using at the moment. They seem to do pretty well with quality in the plant :)

iv been checking the trichs every couple of days and there stiil a cole of fresh white pistols too so im gonna kee an eye on them too. I left the last choco haze till maily cloudy, and 5-10 % amber. they say this is the plants peak ripe time :D

Havent got a good hang of this site and uploading yet. but will keep them right way around in future :)

• 2 weeks later...

Some more shots of the Autos, looking great. Gave them a feed of Dr.Hornberys Bloom @ 1/3 strengh. because i noticed every watering there was a hand full of lower leaves dead on almost most of them. Since they have a couple weeks to go i thought they could do with it save using all there energy :)

Just a Note To ALL,

Its my first time reusing soil and having great results with it so far. I think the results could almost be better, becuse the fresh soil from the bag with the nutes full in it still, might be to much for seedlings and causes stress at the start of the life.

And the choco haze half chop. more dry shots on that soon  :)

post-36851-0-49376600-1458057498.jpg

post-36851-0-49272400-1458057559.jpg

post-36851-0-88556800-1458057584.jpg

post-36851-0-76062200-1458057732.jpg

post-36851-0-64144200-1458057787.jpg

post-36851-0-21859700-1458058577.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Whats up StrainHunter Peps

The Autos are finnishing up with all the yellowing going on. there roughly a 100 days i think still another week or 2 left on them. I cant quite make out with my scope weater the trichs, are clear or white/cloudy. I can see some amber some times in odd spots but im never a 100% 

Some of these plants, ( I think the bigbang bunch) threw out orange pistols quite early. im not to sure if its a thing with the big bang plant, but iv noticed it happen in stressed plants before or one that didnt turn out the best. any reasons or ideas for this happening let me know :)

**my cams gone abit dodgy for some reason sorry bout the fuzzy photos guys

20160327_175325.jpg

20160327_175037.jpg

20160327_175507.jpg

20160327_175615.jpg

20160327_175731.jpg

20160327_175745.jpg

20160327_175800.jpg

20160327_175842.jpg

20160327_175918.jpg

20160327_175936.jpg

20160327_180005.jpg

Some single shots of all the plants except 2 of them,  and there are multipal shots of each 5:)

chopped one of them yesterday that looked more done to the rest. It had a good few amber trich and mainly all milky on high and low branches. But still only have choped and left the small bud to puff up abit hopefully

some amazing smells of one of the strains. still not 100%.

betwenn 4 bigbang and 3automazar. the purple one u see im pretty sure is an automazar

If any nes a good gusser fire away ?

more pics on the other 2 later. Peace :D

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0055.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

IMG_0063.JPG

IMG_0064.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0069.JPG

• Like 1

Cheers Tokage. Yea theres a bit of mix of colours on some of them alright, purppling couse abit chilly on light off :) I half copped 2 plants and if i was to guess ther hole weight will be around 20-25G for one and around 28-30G for  the other slightly bigger. I could be completely off, because they both look like the same strain but ones dence and one not so dence at all i wounder why that is.. hmmm

Some pics soon of them in a group if u guys can help me tell the strains apart :D 

peace

Cheers FIM.   Some dry weight to come on each plant, intresed to see that. I get throwen of bud with a lot of orange hairs like the bigbang, its just looks very scraggly haha. Decent smoke tho nice and smooth with a orangey exhale to it. Still needs a drying and a cure after.

I have Damnezia  auto and Kalashnikova auto anyone done these here ?