nirvana76

My first indoor of 2016.

18 posts in this topic

Hy guys.

This is the images of my 3 plant after 16 days for king kush and 20 for the2opium under neon kit of 22000 lumen and 6400 k.

Use the power feelding for veg. Stage.

I hope you like it...

Thanks,, Simon..'

Lol yea no pics and I'm interested in that light your using as I use to use similar for veg to save electric.

Yoo  very nice and bushy !

..also the colour, you seem to have them in good shape 

Give us the specs for those lamps please :)

Fim

Neon kit megalux: 6400k.

220w and 4 neon of 55 w

22.000 lumens

Now are outdoor for the hight temperature.

Thanks, Simon.

You are still going strong Simon. I even remember the first grows you made in this forum hehe
​You went from beginner to a good grower pretty fast. 

Volevo ricordare che sto usando il fertilizzante della Green House "Grow" e poi passerò a usare sempre della greenhouse quello arancione per fioriture per piante maggiormente indica e mi sto trovando molto bene ho eliminato gli altri fertilizzanti fra poco vi manderò le foto delle piante che questa settimana stanno crescendo in outdoor con temperature 18 massime e 5 di minima ma stanno reagendo molto bene.Le due opium sono germinate il 19 di gennaio, mentre il king kush e'germinato una settimana dopo quindi è una settimana indietro alle altre. Domani scatterò qualche foto e ve la posterò.

Domenica cambierò i vasi metterò 3 vasi da 11 litri o direttamente nel terreno di casa mia così otterrò dei buoni risultati. Avrei voluto lavorare sui cloni e su qualche incrocio perché ho dei maschi di Romulano max da germinare ma a causa dell'imprevisto ricovero ospedaliero che non so quando averrà, non mi darà la possibilità di essere presente 24 ore su 24 a casa anche se ci saranno aiuti da parte di mio fratello, comunque penso di continuare con qualche bel autofiorente che mi abbellirà un po' il mio giardino questa primavera e quest'estate. Si vedrà, non voglio fare pronostici per adesso.Vi saluto e vi mando un caldo abbraccio dall'Italia, ciao Simone.

Have a good grow my friend. I know that your yard is a sunny and nice place for them, I have seen that in older threads you made.
Get a beer, a joint and have a fun time with your brother. Say hi from me.

Now are about 4 week outdoor with rain .

The next week i give it in my soil in the garden with other autoflorens plants.

Now are about 4 week outdoor with rain .

The next week i give it in my soil in the garden with other autoflorens plants.

post-34774-0-15952800-1457251454.jpg

post-34774-0-29412700-1457251597.jpg

post-34774-0-40950800-1457251701.jpg

1 person likes this

Nice Update nirvana76 ;)

They could use them N fertilizer as they get light greenish on the new shoots on top but the burned leave tips make me think if they have been overfed and this N locked out ?!?!

Either one, right now they need some N after a good flush ;)

Still looking very good to me....keep up the great work !

Fim

From 5 weeks that are out, i do not use the power feelding for mostli indica.

But today i prepare the nutrient grey for ibrid from g.h.and co. They have a little quantity of N.

Thank you.

Sorry, power feeding of GREEN HOUSE for ibridi qluella grigia confezione. Now i use only water but from 10 march in north italia ci sara' tanto sole e le plants will be go under my garden without pots.

1 person likes this