I'm back! Haha and Franco! !!! Ty

RIX

Had to look threw the guides to remember my user name haha but swear I created a account in like 2013 and all my journals had gone.

Anyway out of jail again. Dropped email to ghs sorry Franco but had to be done. Explained situation and bam 20 cheeses at my door.

Technology as changed now guys. It's more easier to post your grows but even easier to be tracked. And sadly this technology gets better and it catch people like us out. Don't think Shotton of ur shifty Samsung going to save you either!! They can get 12month n more previous texts, track n pin point your calls and I can tell you 1st hand you can get convicted of drugs charges without passing any drugs.

I can't tell you any best ways to do business and do your thing but I can try help you if you stuck. If you've cough a charge pm me or if you need any advice on grows or shorting pm me.

I will be doing my grow journals but not sure how I'm go about uploading ideally I'd like to upload straight to here after I'm done but I feel as if I owe a weekly guide which is what I usually do.

The funny thing is is with this game everything fine till you leave your house with a kg, shot get serious then, people want shoot ur as or get you locked and buying the biggest beamer is not going to save u but it can help hahaha tbh I always grab a EVO or scooby 1st cash and bam.

Anyway guys fuzzy tokage romances Franco are names at top of my head. Franco I ty deerly, hate having to start all over again but hey this is all I know.

I might do pics n videos and just upload pics and save videos for after but way technology is now I can show you what I do properly instead of the old day 3megapixel pics looooool

Anyway fresh start, fresh yard all good to go. I'm thinking starting March for summer the August for Xmas but we will see for now I want to try get my hands on few more seeds as Franco only sent me cheese. Plz pm me if you got anything or if there's any tests going on. I been official tester for over 5 years now, mainly do cash crops and I do hydro 25l.

Guys also let me know you opinions on the technology and how your doing the journals here cuz I want to get them done and have a good run but minimal risks tbh never had a problem before but all the new stuff this its self could be nuff said lol na it ain't but u get what I mean.

I'm have a look round il be honest, I came back around 2013 and everything was fkd, my journals were gone and only tokage was here I dunno what's happened but you guys getting seeds n just fkn off need to get a grip and do your journals, they have the decency to send u 100s worth of seeds and try help you, even if u worried like I am now u can come back after the grow and post the journal.

Il try check in daily and chat as I'm not upto much now but plans are all for march April. If you got seeds sitting around that u want testing or have off Franco spare inbox me n send me some so they get here in time. At least 2 other strains I'm after, some haze would be nice!!

Sorry if I've ranted. 1 I'm hyped that out of all the people in the world Franco come threw over real life friend, 2 I'm free yay 3 I got the yard n the ship to go!!

Remember, take care n be careful but most of all tell no 1!! Not even ya mom!

• Like 2

Welcome back brother. Like a stray cat you find your way back home :P
You been thru a lot my friend. I'm sad to say i could be the next one to go prison for like 4 month BUT i got an angle that i'm playing so i guess i will walk with a fine(cross fingers)
About your old threads and posts. A few years back we changed some stuff, well Admin did and if the user was not around at the time they lost all posts.

Franco is a stand up guy, he have a soft heart for people like you. This time be careful as careful can be!
I will keep this post a bit short, i guess you read my Pm and we take it from there?
But im glad to have more of the old members back. And for me being around, well im not as active but i guess i always will be around hahahaha

Welcome back my friend and enjoy that fresh air!

• 2 weeks later...