3 x Super Critical Auto - 9 x Bing Bang Auto - 3 x 400 W HPS

Fadjolo

- 1st Grow Experience -

3 x Super Critical Auto and 9 x Bing Bang Auto.

The seeds are placed in water for 24 h and then at 48 h more watt. After that, they immediately moved to a vase (25 L) where I end and grow.

Everything is more or less home-made. Box dimensions of 2400 mm x 1200 mm equipped with 3 x 400 W HPS, house fan, GIB Industries irrigation system. Some will say that such a method of irrigation is not required but because of the situation very well done job. There were problems with adjustment and harmonization of all, no, and I succeeded. Watering once a day until it is dark for 15 minutes. Previously, he was 2-3 watering but this is too much on I came to the conclusion that one of the watering 15 min enough and plants are well started to thrive. I think it is going to benefit as watering slow and not compacted earth too. The pump ejects 60L / h, which means that in these 15 minutes splashing out about 15 L and drop about 1 L per plant.

Temp is about 19-20 ℃ during the dark and about 28 ℃ while HPS shout.

Seeds

3 x Super Critical Auto (Green House)

9 x Bing Bang Auto (Green House)

Growbox

Box , 2400 mm x 1600 mm

Balast

2 x Philips BHL 400L 202

1 x Philips BSN MK4

Starter

3 x Z 400 M K D20

Lights

3 x Philips HPS SON-T 400W

Irrigation

GIB Industries 40 Plant

Ventilation

House fan

Soil

25 L, Plantella Balkonia 90%, Perlite 10%

Compost

Green House Short Flowering Bag All-in-one

Box images

What do you think ?!

15 days old plants

What do you think ?!

What do you think ?!

Every comment, criticism and advice are welcome. I expect as many crops as a lot of smoke. Wish me luck.

post-38518-0-66414400-1456757096.jpeg

post-38518-0-60718800-1456757112.jpeg

post-38518-0-47206600-1456757126.jpeg

post-38518-0-19259800-1456757149.jpeg

post-38518-0-39642200-1456757163.jpeg

post-38518-0-45529700-1456757174.jpeg

post-38518-0-82230800-1456757185.jpeg

• Like 4

Card box or tent. Does not matter as long you grow. We make the best with what we got and sometimes that is perfect. 
I do not see anything strange, looks great.
The auto super critical is the strongest auto i ever grown. Was a really good knockout stone to her(great yield as well).

Funny enough i grew her with the BigBang as well lol. As i sometimes say "great minds thinks a like"

Good luck and i'm looking forward to the next update.

• Like 1

Box is made of cardboard. My friend works in a factory for packaging and cartons have been available to me. I have two pages sticking together and the box is very solid and tough. What do you think about plants, 15 days old. Good or not ?

Do i make a mistake if i start to add a short flowering powder 2-3 days ago ? Half dose.

Super critical is on the left side (bigger plants)

Sorry for my terrible english :)

Na i got nothing to say, looks good. But how do you keep it dark. Do you have a "roof" on that box?

You can use the powder feed from a very early stage- Not sure about the half dose thing. The plant will tell you :)
Actually, the more i look at the grow room, the more i like them.

Very easy :)

This room is only for that, groowing a marijuana :)

All windows, doors and etc are closed. When HPS lights are off there is complete darkness.

Is the problem if i dont have a roof on that box ? I call it open-type-box :)

Temperature of room in night is about 20 ℃, when the hps are on is about 28℃.

No my friend, having no roof is no problem at all if the room is dark. No worry. The temperature seem to be in perfect range. Actually, i think no roof thing will help some growers to get those nice temperature.

• 4 weeks later...

Here are my thoughts.

1.  While the plants are so small, you don't need to be running all 3 HPS lamps.  You could run just one.  In fact, in Vegg stage, you dont need HPS.  Two or four or six Energy-saving fluorescent langs work fine.  You will see a significant rise in energy bills when using those HPS lamps. 

2.  For now, your plants won't have any problems, but as Spring and Summer approach, the ambient temps will rise.  That means that later when it starts to get warm outside, during your lights-on time (especially with HPS lamps), that room temperature will start to be uncontrollable.  Temps greater than 30°C are stressful to cannabis, and temps over 36°C are almost always deadly.  You really need to plan for air circulation within the box so that the plants don't suffer heat stress.  Additionally, they need air circulation within the box to eliminate hot spots and so that they won't sit in stale air depleted of CO².

3.  I see no protection against water-spills.  It IS going to happen.  Water IS going to spill sometime, and if it gets under those reflective floor pieces, it will ruin that beautiful parkette floor.  I don't know whether you are renting, but if you are, your landlord will go ballistic if that parkette is ruined.

4.  This being your first grow, I cannot stress enough how important it is going to be for you to control the odours.  You MUST plan on some kind of air evacuation and filtration system.  If you don't know about the extreme smells from cannabis, you will be caught completely off-guard when flowering starts.  And you will be unpleasantly surprised by your neighbors or the postman or other visitors to your home if the odours are not ELIMINATED.  And, no, you cannot do enough to mask the odour with air-fresheners and the like.  You will definitely need a carbon-filter-system connected to a sealed exhaust system that brings the scrubbed air out of the living space.  If you vent unfiltered air to the outside, then you will be attracting everyone in your neighborhood to your house.  The odour of cannabis is one of the strongest attractants for humans that there is.  Without a lid on that growbox, the inside of your entire house will smell like a cannabis factory.  

Other than all the above, it looks like a good grow...

Good Luck with the improvements and corrections, I hope.