greetings to all from AustraliA

Hello everyone I'm more of a failure than a newbie as far as finishing a grow goes. 3 starts 2 finishes and still so far behind I haven't even got enough to medicate my partner and me. I've used it all for her fibro so my cancer is relying on me but...

My 2 major problems.

1 It's illegal here so all advice is hear say.

2 I have severe ADHD so only being able to open a page on each topic then having to follow that whole page my brain decides it's going to play Lego instead and then its back to guess work with a myriad of blah blah and it's just too confusing.

I KILLED 3 X 1.2M² PLANTS (IN WEEK 5 OF FLOWER) IN ONE DAY LAST WEEK AND I CAN SAY I HAVE ALMOST WISHED IT WAS ME THAT DIED INSTEAD.

And then I bumped into a tutorial by lamsbread on dwc bubbler and after looking round the forums I realised something...

PEOPLE ARE NICE TO EACH OTHER. So I have decided that after 3 fails trying to hide away I will disperse conspiracy and web tracking, if it's even real and ask for help from people who actually know their grow.. Be it passionate or commercial I will happily listen to all advice...but I must say I'm a bit of a difficult student with the ADHD.

Anyhow I won't hold anyone up any longer...if anyone actually decided to read through this I suggest a cup of tea,coffee or vodka and a cigarette. Apparently I have an exhausting effect..haha

Thankyou so much for having me:)

• Like 4

Awesome of you to join buddy. And yes, it's a nice forum that lives by our code "Sharing Is Caring" "And respect Is the Foundation We Stand On". With that said i hope you will enjoy your stay.
We are not as active a forum as we once were but we are still as friendly. 
​We have all been beginners and i still see my self as one.

My kid brother has adhd so i can relate to what you are saying and that is why i will not rant on haha
Welcome and if you need any forum help please just ask and it's yours. 

Thankyou so much for the personalised greeting Tokage, much appreciated.

After reading so many forums on so many sites and seeing how some behave I was dissuaded to join one. For a long time I've skipped your search results thinking you were like some elite seed trading club and not for the likes of me.

After not seeing people with so called dumb questions being treated as dumb in here i decided to swallow my fears and joined up. Now i can ask the questions I can't ask anyone where I live, the ones I can't figure out how to word in a search bar that people understand.

And just MAYBE MAYBE get enough off these slevens to make medicine for the both of us... They're my last chance for now.. After these girls i have to try figuring how to get seeds sent.

Anyway I'm already ranting again. I'll try not to blah on the forums.

I can tell you this brother. No question can ever be to stupid only answers can be. We are a free forum and even if we are close to ghsc we dont mind talking and sharing seed info about other seedbanks. Feel free and do what ever ;)

Elit seed trading just for a few is not our style and all are welcome.

Only sad thing to say is that we used to be a lot bigger and more active. But we still have a great community with a warm live chat. And we still smoke the most live joint in chat than any other forum.

Rant away, i know i do... Lol

• 2 weeks later...

daftwaterculturist,

Welcome.  You're absolutely right.  You have found a friendly forum at last.  I was so happy when I found them back in 2013, although that was also right when the volume was going down.  (Maybe it was the N.S.A. scaring everyone away?)

I have looked into a number of other forums, but they seemed to fall into bickering and arguing, so I always returned to here.

Enjoy exploring the forum.  If you ever get lost, the main forum page can always be found by clicking on "Browse" at the top of just about any page.  Then scroll down to see all the major Subject Categories.  Click into any category, and there may be Topic selections or the threads themselves.

If you cannot find what you want to read about, you can also click into the public chatroom, and ask someone in there, or just join the chat and smoke a joint with the other members in there. 

Have fun...

• 2 months later...

thankyou cannabissapean I'm sorry for the late reply but wanted to wait till I have a fresh start which I am now ready for its taken time and money nut I think I have what I need to do it right so I'm thinking about doing a journal so people can tell me NOOOO before I do it.... If ADHD doesn't get in first lol..

I look forward to seeing you around

dab is good?

Hi there, from NZ so probably have quite similar conditions to me depending where in Auz you are. I would be willing to give some advice actually more than happy :) not sure if you can do private messages on this as ive only just joined but if not just reply on here, cheers 

Yes, you can do private messages in this forum.  Just click on the avatar picture of the person you want to message, that brings you to their profile, then click on "send a Message".

You can also open a private live chat with anyone who is currently logged on.  Just click on the "Chat Now" at the bottom right of the screen, view the list of who is currently logged on, and click on the name of the person with whom you wish to have a private live chat.  Write your opening message and press enter.

You can also join-in with the live public chat.  There is usually somebody there, the regulars...   Just click on "Chatroms" at the lower left of the screen, then select a room.  Currently the "Strain Hunters" room is the most active, but you can open additional rooms if you wish.