NL5 haze mist first grow

Sorry for a late answer and a look in to your world. I see a nice beginning and 600w is the way to go if one can(or higher). For a first grow i say you do really good. Plant looks ok, no strange spots or defects. Take it slow and read the forum for tips and tricks as our many member do have fine grows the share.

Perhaps Francos tips and trix will give you a few ideas http://forums.strainhunters.com/index.html/articles/grow-articles/

23 hours ago, Tokage said:

Sorry for a late answer and a look in to your world. I see a nice beginning and 600w is the way to go if one can(or higher). For a first grow i say you do really good. Plant looks ok, no strange spots or defects. Take it slow and read the forum for tips and tricks as our many member do have fine grows the share.

Perhaps Francos tips and trix will give you a few ideas http://forums.strainhunters.com/index.html/articles/grow-articles/

Thankyou tokage for the interest and tips 8) i will check that link in a second,and i will add some updated pics of the ladies soon.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tokage said:

How warm is it under the light?
 If you already can see the pistils coming thru then it want be long before some juicy buds, in a few weeks we all can enjoy those if you keep showing :P

I got little too warm i think atm its like 27-29 celsius but i got cooltube today but cant use it yet hehe, with cooltube i hope i can get to 25-26celsius, and yes i will show if i dont get busted 8D

Don't think like that my friend. Lose lips sinks ships is a good saying. Keep control over how many that knows about this grow and fix the smell and you will be fine. No pigs should never be allowed to eat our wonderful crop. :P

• Like 1