High everyone

SeanStoney420

Just saying high and introducing myself. I live in the mountains of California and have been growing cannabis since I was quite young and love The Strain Hunters show. I'm planning on getting some seeds from Green House Seeds this year and checking them out so wish me luck though from what my friends who use Green House seeds tell me I won't need luck because your seeds are top notch. I can't wait to enjoy this years garden. Thank you guys at Strain Hunters for the work you do enlightening the world about this great plant and helping growers of all walks of life throughout the world. Keep it up guys!!

• Like 1

The strains I have sprouted so far this year are: Hawaiian Gold, Cali Orange Bud, Mexican Red Hair and Afgoo all from seeds aquired from bags bought at various dispensaries here in California. I am also germinating one Kona seed aquired from a bag I aquired from a buddy in Oregon. I still haven't aquired my Green House seeds yet and am getting them from a buddies excess seed stock so not sure what strains he has that he's willing to part with but will post the info on what I get when I get it

You sound like a happy camper and i already like you! I see so many good growers from America and the buds you show is not an exception more like a standard hehe
Stay for as long you like, share your photos and knowledge and perhaps i see you in the public chat?

If you need anything our members will sort you out unless its a forum question which you can ask anyone from the staff.
Feel free and happy and welcomed.