Hey there....

KMG

Hallo Strain Hunter Family,

I come from everywhere (Literately) but live at the moment in Switzerland. Been a Cannabis Smoker since I could think, but my feeling towards Cannabis soon became passion Since a few Years now. After a lot of Research about Cannabis/Hemp, I can't believe that we are still blinded from false Information and stereotypes. So I told myself let's LEAD the way to a Better, Greener, Tolerance,  Understanding and Opened minded World. I'm making the First Step, who want's to come a long the way?????? Together we are Strong and unstoppable!!! Step by Step, One by one!!

I will be growing some GHS and Strain hunter Genetics and posting my Results here on this Forum very soon. So lets Start......

oh yeah, you can follow me on instagram : @xxl_kmg.

You'r sincerely,

KMG

:party:

• Like 1

That was a friendly welcome thread my friend. And let me assure you that you are among like minded friends. Strainhunters offer a home-away-from-home for many growers. We chat in the public chat as old friends and we share our knowledge to anyone willing to listen.
Feel free to roam around as you like and be as active as you like. We love you no matter what ;)

Feel at home...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guy's,

thank you very much from the warm Welcoming. Looking forward to getting to know you all and spreading the Word of Mother Nature out there, so let's get started.

P.S. Already feel like at home.  :drinks:

follow me on instagram : @xxl_kmg.

best Regard's,

KMG

• Like 1