Nutriculture aeroponics X-stream bubbleNNuNutriculture aeroponics X-stream bubblertriculture aeroponics

Bam-Bhole

Nutriculture aeroponics X-stream bubbler for clones and next the box 80 by 65 holding 45 litres with holes for a maximum of 8 plants -5 are more realistic. Prices 89 & 169 Euro.

No more hustle with soil and pots/transplnting etc. Masive rroots and bug free plants - sounds good to me. Anyone got experience with one or both systems or something similar GHE Cutting board etc. ?

Hi Bam.

I have a lot of experience with all Nutricultures products because I sell then through my store and web shop. The X-stream Aeroponic Propagator is in my opinion one of the easy ways to make clones for DWC-Systems. They root easy and the rooted clones are easily transplanted in the DWC-system witch in my opinion is one of the best ways to grow plants because of the high level of oxygen around the root zone and in the nutrient solution. In my experience you will be able to see a sizable increase in growth contraindicated if you had used soil. Deep Water Culture systems easily helps your plants to rapid growth and with the Rush System also from Nutriculture you can  literally grow Trees.

Thanks man - the cloner was on my next purchase list anyway - but afaik the water gets misted around the stems but not really swimming inside the water - aero-ponic - So what is more logic than transplanting the rooted clones to another bigger streamer. Or is that what you call deep water Culture ? Means the top of the roots are inside the water but most of the roots are not.

I show you which models I mean - http://www.growfix.de/Aeroponisches-Stecklingsgewaechshaus-X-Stream-fuer-12-Stecklinge

then into the http://www.growfix.de/Amazon-Basic-Set-8-Toepfe-80-x-75-x-46-cm

No problem Friend.

I know the Aeroponic propagator x-streame and I never use anything Else simply because it's so easy making clones this way. I allso know the Amazon System and they are okay but vevry Limited in size and the placement og the Pot wholes are not ideal in My oppinion. 

The IWS Deep Water culture Systems Differences from the Most og the other products from Nutriculture by having a build in Air Stone in each Pot. This ensures a vevry high koncentration of oxygen around the rotzone and in the water perfect conditions for Rapid growth. Each Pot has a volume of 18l with an airstone in the bottom. Connecting from 6 and up to 24 pots in each system controled by an Brain bucket in a ebb n flow sequence. This is far Better than the Amazon system witch dosen't have the airstone and are vevry Limited in the way the Pot wholes are Placed on the top plate. My expierence have showed that the biggst problem I had with the IWS Deep Water culture System and the Rush System, was the masive root development that totaly filled Out the pots with white roots and roothairs. In Thise Systems you can grow huge plantes. 

Aha, I see - o you have any links to that model and what about the price + size. I have only a 1 by 1 meter temt, so that must fit inside. I have seen those Auto pots but never as part of a system -and exchanging all pots would be far too costly. Plus if the plants get so big I can only grow 3 or 3 4n such a limited space, so each plant has to bring in at least an average of 3 ounces. to be an alternative... guess sativas would be far too tall that way..

IWS DWC system http://www.nutriculture.co.uk/products/hydroponic-systems/iws-modular-grow-systems/deep-water-culture-systems.html

it´s very expensive and a 6 pot system with air-kit and everything is about 650 Euro, But it´s the idea of the system that´s the secret and you can easily make a similar system using AutoPot parts and some pumps and a timer. The smart thing about the IWS system is that it has a so called Brain bucket that controls the ebb N flow sequence. You can also use the Oxypot and connect the amount of pots you need to each other and a large enough nutrient tank and have constant circulation on the nutrient solution through the pots and the tank at all time.  

The main thing in all of this is to get as much oxygen to the roots as possible and to keep the roots moist at all time by having the roots at the bottom of the Pot constantly covert in nutrient solution and the top of the roots near the root ball moist at all time by using ebb N flow.    

21 hours ago, iCeSkunK said:

IWS DWC system http://www.nutriculture.co.uk/products/hydroponic-systems/iws-modular-grow-systems/deep-water-culture-systems.html

it´s very expensive and a 6 pot system with air-kit and everything is about 650 Euro, But it´s the idea of the system that´s the secret and you can easily make a similar system using AutoPot parts and some pumps and a timer. The smart thing about the IWS system is that it has a so called Brain bucket that controls the ebb N flow sequence. You can also use the Oxypot and connect the amount of pots you need to each other and a large enough nutrient tank and have constant circulation on the nutrient solution through the pots and the tank at all time.  

The main thing in all of this is to get as much oxygen to the roots as possible and to keep the roots moist at all time by having the roots at the bottom of the Pot constantly covert in nutrient solution and the top of the roots near the root ball moist at all time by using ebb N flow.    

I see - these systems look interesting and I was thinking of trying out an Auto pot. But it is not exactly what I want. I think the roots are mois and nice with the amzon set-plus it is affordable and the size is good for my tent. I want to fill one on each outer side, so they have enough elbow room and if it is a KUSH addanother 2 inside. That should be enough and it saves a lot of work. Saving on soil pots etc. No more dirt seems to be worth the investment. Esp. using clones and just transplanting them from one aero ponics to another.