-6/ 6.5
-400w
-hps
-30cm
-1.5m/ 0.70cm
-1 in, 1 out to the street

IMG_20160323_210938.jpgIMG_20160323_210944.jpg

IMG_20160323_210938.jpg

We often talk about ph issues in this forum and i think your plant is no exception. have you checked the run off water and seen what your Ph looks like? I have seen Plants my friends have with no sign of deficiency except twisted small leafs just like yours, and it was the Ph. One other thing could be a genetic trait. Could also be over feeding or to much water. As you can see, its very hard to say what it is because it can be a number of things. And i'm just passing the ball around so to speak. Perhaps someone will pick up `from my views and add a few stuff to this thread?

I think Tokage nailed it the first time. I have seen this several times before and all most all of the times it has been because of the Ph-value in the growing medium have been  mostly to low but also when it have been to high.  When Ph is higher than 7,0 or below 5,0 essential nutrients gets locked out and the plants cant get them and therefore starts to show of signs of deficiency of different kinds. Also when the ph gets below 5,0 the water is starting to become very acid, this will lower the transpiration of  excess co2 from the leaves during the plants respiration and because there is no light in the transpiration period, the plant cells has no energy to convert the co2 into building materials for growth and the co2 becomes acid and toxin in the plant cells causing them curl and twist .  This is very stressful for the plants they gets stunned and slows down growth and it often takes weeks for them to recover and start producing new normal growth and Damaged leaves will never recover. The best thing to do is to flush the medium with ph adjusted water and get the mediums ph down to 5,8 - 6,3 and to keep it steady there. 

thank you, ive never had ph problems, but this plant started at a friend s house in hydro, maybe the problem comes from there, since she was already like this, and looks a little better after i put it on soil.  i can check my water ph, but i cant test the soil... sht