super lemon haze grow in rdwc

wattie

I know for a fact that many member in this forum been growing her plenty of times. But we just got to get one of them to answer. What you can do is browse the forum and see what you can find in older threads. Usually member include the values in their grow journals.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Watt, I'm going to run 1.8 EC or 2.0 EC what that means is the difference between 10ml each of base nutrients. Super Lemon Haze can take up to 2.2 to 2.5 comfortably and loves lots of calcium. If you want to be a cowboy and take her up to 1800 ppm to 2000 ppm at Hanna .7 conversion? Be my guest. Sometimes being a mad scientist pays off (wink). Take lots pictures my brother. She is amazing to behold. Super Lemon Haze is such a fucking amazing plant that I will go so far to say that it appeals to all the senses of the mind and body. Make sure your humidity is dialed before you take her into flower, and if you ever wanted a time to experiment with Silica supplements now is the time to do it. Multi-Branching at its finest.Dude! I'm so stoked for you.. I have three right now in buckets that were put into root shooters like on the 20th of this month. Super Lemon Haze growroom videos homie.. just give the word. We make corny grow vids for SLH as an instructional joke,, and Ill make sure I'm high as fuck and will blaze during the vids..

• Like 1