Super Silver Haze CBD (Green House Seeds)

Jose.gh

Hi guys,

I would like to start this section with the first contribution, it would be great that all contributions are easy to read and well explained :)

Strain: Super Silver Haze

Bank: Green House Seeds

Type: Sativa 

CBD: 8 - 14%

THC: 8 - 14%

Ratio: 1:1

Medicinal effects:  Helps with pain, inflammation and anxiety with an uplifting effect. It is also good to stimulate appetite and have a good mood.

Pic:

SSH-CBD.jpg

• Like 11

nice, smoking indicas i feel less like convulsing its find of hard to explain what i mean lets just

say fells like blood or body is flowing smoother,maybe the sativa cbd will be more like indica

as to much sativa makes me convulse, just a thought.

PEACE  and good work GH

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ganja XL said:

Todavía tengo la mía ..they irán en este año, es bueno saber que tiene una relación de 1.1 en el CDB y el THC

You know we have Super Silver Haze and Super Silver Haze CBD  right?  Are diferents 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jose.gh said:

You know we have Super Silver Haze and Super Silver Haze CBD  right?  Are diferents 

I have the regular fem seeds, still happy eventhough they are not the same, still happy ..

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am absolutely unsure if and what kind of High/Stoned I can expect from these HIGH CBD Low THC strains. If you got no special medical reason to smoke HIGH CBD strains it makes no sense to me trying to grow that stuff or buy it from someone for the same price as a HIGH THC strain. I do like KUSH mostly because I feel the CBD ratio works perfectly for my system and helps me to relax and enjoy my heavy stoney High.

I guess there are large differences within the many medical strains as well. Some are next to not psychoactive, some may give a light buzz or some upliftment BUT really what's the big deal about all that. It is cool whenpeople grow weed as medicine but most of us esp in countries where pot is prohibited want the full experience. A potent strain with the CBDCBN terpene profile, that suits our taste and overall satisfaction

So my question are there highly potent medical strains available and what is the best Indica/Sativa ?

• Like 1

Well even if the cbd doesnt have any psychoactive effect doesnt mean that it doesnt have any effect. I dont have anything against or for CBD strains, i am just happy to see they are available for the people that want it. now to answer to why people would want some cbd in their strain, well you do get a nice muscle relaxation by smoking cbd for people that do  a lot of sports it could be usefull, also having a strain with a 1:1 ratio could be a good strain for a debutant smoker that doesnt want to get tooo high, so the CBD will counteract a bit the Thc of your strain and lower a bit the high, maybe good to introduce somebody to smoking, Less paranoia on sativa strains for the people that are sensitive to it maybe, and im sure we could go on ;)  But i do understand your point also in the sense that for regular smokers there is no real advantages to smoking CBD beside the fact that it is just good for your body ;);) 

And as far as what is the most potent CBD strain on the market i dont know, if you want to get CBD on low levels and a good high just take a strain like the HCemdog i think with almost 2% CBD its a good start already ^^there are a few in the catalog that goes between 1 and 2% i think.

Bless have a good grow man!

• Like 3

It is very interesting the different ways that people enjoy cannabis.

Some enjoy its pain-relieving effects.

Others enjoy the couch-lock or sleeping effects.

Yet others will get high and then go to the fun park and ride the wild rides, or dance their asses off in the mosh-pitt of a rock concert.

Others dive into creative activities of painting or drawing or making music.

• Like 4

i have only grown cbd critical cure plant two times before this  ssh cbd i got, that strain was 1:1,5 thc to cbd ratio and i liked it very much in every way, the mix of thc and cbd gives different type of clear headed body&mind ''high'' feeling, you get the uplifting happy high effect like from good high thc sativa with a clear head when you use mix of both molecules the cbd takes the other possible negative effects away from it that many people experience like paranoia/anxiety for some people, memory effects and general brain fog/stoned feelings, tiredness and it gave excellent pain relive 

you could pretty much work at any job or do any kind of sport/hobby with no ill effects with coctail like that i belive

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

First of all, to carry out a medical treatment it is always obligatory to consult a doctor. Some conventional treatments are not compatible with the use of cannabis, always need to be informed and consulted.

On the medicinal effects or CBD effects, the CBD does not provide any effect of "high" or "high", ie is not an obvious effect as the THC that makes us fly... CBD actually inhibits much of the effects of THC.

But this does not mean that it has no effect, in fact CBD is much more effective than THC on a medicinal level. Even when treatment recommends high levels of THC, it is positive to add high levels of CBD to counteract the effects of THC (they can be excessively strong, especially in people with low tolerance).

Breeding and smoking CBD strains is obviously something that will be done by people who, wanting to smoke cannabis in high places, want to use cannabis in a medicinal way.

And of course, there are many different varieties, you have to keep trying until you find the one that makes you better.

Greetings!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Recently, I've been thinking of growing strain with ratio 1:1 myself, but I believe it will be quite difficult. When you watch a video or read a text about it, everything looks simple, but, in fact, it is not easy work. I mostly smoke strains with a prevalence of CBD, because I don't chase after a strong "high" effect. I often have joint pain, so I also use CBD oil that is great for relieving this pain. Six months ago, a friend recommended me to look at the CBD Oil King website oil that can help me because the usual ointments and oils have already stopped helping me. From that moment on, I started using CBD oils, and after a month I felt considerably better.