My last diary has come to an end! So I'm starting new. I've put 8 tangie ghost train, 2 herijuana Jack 33, 1 blue lemon Thai, 1 cheese going to be growing them in coco this time round with canna products not using canna boost I'll be using advanced nutrients liquid carboload. I've bought a new spektrum King 400+ led fitting debating whether I'll be able to use that along side my 300+ totalling 1600w in a 1.2sqm tent 2.2m high with 5in outtake twin speed rhino fan and filter 4"intake 

image.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tokage said:

Good luck buddy. Is those straws made to get more air in to the water or? 

No it's just so I didn't have to use more than one glass I got 8!tangie ghost train which are loose in the glass of which 5/8 split there husks within 12hrs 1 cheese 1 blue lemon Thai and 2 herijuana Jack 33 the straws worked quite well I thought I might mix them when removing but then realised it wouldn't if I put my finger over the top when I need to remove them. They are all in coco now 9 had split the other three looked like they were about too! Hope you're good tokage!!

• 2 weeks later...

Put up new home for them yesterday having trouble keeping temps and humidity right at the moment my thermostat says its 34 degrees Celsius but when you put your arm in there it doesn't feel that warm feels more like it is around 26-28 which is OK humidity dropped to 23% put a humidifier in there and can only raise it to 34% if I leave tent door open it levels out to perfect levels but don't like the idea of leaving doors open coz of sucking dust in from around the house hopefully I find a way to sort it before they fill out

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Birdseye view in order

tangie ghost train

herijuana jack33

cheese

purchased another tent 2ftx4ft gorilla lite line tent cheaper version same as their expensive range just not as thick. Noticed a considerable difference in reflection with LED lighting than my green cube tent so may swap that one too! I put 2 tgh and the cheese and hj33 in there left 6 in 1.2sqm tent happy days more space more weed :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Lost a tangie ghost train not one female pre flower all male so now left with 9 but all good 8 days of 12/12 and growth has flown down all but 1 she is showing her true statics and haze traits looks pretty though!

male pre flower on tgh

cheese lower branches competing with the main 

herijuana jack33 

group shot of 6 tgh 6 phenos!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FIM said:

Good lookin' ;)

WIll you flower on LED alone ?

Hey fim thanks they do look pretty don't they ha! I will be flowering under led alone. My house is so well insulated I have trouble keeping temps down even with my led night temps are 27 day temps 29-31 when I had my hps fitting in there on its own temps went above 40 so yeah just led. When I move I'll be trying out 1 tent with led and hps and other tent with led and plasma see what works for me. I'm not doing this for quantity just quality and the quality of my bud is a hell of a lot better than just hps flavour wise and thc content. 

I am still eager to see those LED's flowering :)

I have heard many good things about the quality of buds from good LEDs, no doubt.

Let's see how much of that good stuff it will drop ;)

Add some CO2 in one or another way to make use of temps between 25-30°C.  Sugar/Yeast/Water are cheap and really do the trick ;)

Fim

• Like 1