Rastaman

kings kush
Kings Kush AUTO - Grow 2015

9 posts in this topic

Hey Strain Hunters. 

I growed this Kings kush auto last year. I just want to show my plant, LOVE TO YOU!

i used FEEDING from greenhouse! 

Give me some feedback on the plant thanks <3

3a85e34ec461892447e3387ee0cff81c.png

2Bsvxhr.jpg

Q8n0eon.jpg

6BU69VN.jpg

8 people like this

Beautiful plant and beautiful purple shade it got on the leaves in the end! Glad to see that you liked the strain! whats planned for the next round?

Have a good smoke!

2 minutes ago, Dust said:

Beautiful plant and beautiful purple shade it got on the leaves in the end! Glad to see that you liked the strain! whats planned for the next round?

Have a good smoke!

I have a Money Maker in the window! And a one more i dont know what is. Tomorrow i will plant a danish strain :)  

EDIT: Thanks for the feedback <3

7 hours ago, SantaBuds said:

lovely colours! very nice indeed!

Thank you soooo much :)

Just now, FIM said:

+1 for outdoors :)

the best weed is grown under the sunlight ;) 

1 person likes this

Nice female in the sun light. I liked the King's Kush indoors - the best tasting strain i grew so far. Like a strong orenge/grapefruit with a hint of menthol to make the weed more easy to inhale very deep. Just bought 3 KK Autos and started them yesterday. Will be interesting to see if it resembles the Indica pheno.

How was the taste/effect ?