Super lemon haze auto leafs yellowing

leon420

11 hours ago, Mykol76 said:

Welcome mate,

From the pics,seems the ph is low, in the soil there is no need to lower the pH of the irrigation water.

Ok thanks. So every one keep saying ph should be 5.5 5.8 you tellinig me now i should not lower ph my tap water ph is 7.2 can you explane little more pls thanks

Man, mix potting soils on the market have a pH adjusted at about 6.0, by the buffering effect of the components of soil, peat, humus etc.
So if your tap water be 7.2 PH it is not a problem, around 7 is ok.

• Like 1

Leon420,

pH as low as 5,5 to 5,8 is usually for hydroponics.  (Most often is 5,8 recommended for the vegetative phase, and the target pH can rise to around 6,5 as the plant matures in flowering.) 

pH of around 6,2 is usually recommended for vegetative phase in soil.  The target pH can rise toward 7,0 as the plant matures in flowering.

pH fluctuations are normal, but wild swings should be avoided.

In your pictures, I think I see 2 problems.  The edges of the leaves curling upwards indicates heat stress.  I would recommend your stabilizing the temperature for both day and night as close as possible to 24/25°.  The yellowing leaves, even among young leaves indicates magnesium deficiency.  I would recommend, after a couple days of drying-out, flushing with pH'd 6,2 water, then a couple hours thereafter, feeding with cannabis-friendly nutrients (or even a micro-nutrient addative such as Bio-Bizz "Micro" or Advanced Hydroponics "3-Micro").  Then returning to a regular schedule of feeding.  The flush will help to remove any unwanted salts that may be hindering the absorption of nutrients.  The pH correction aids in the same way.  Be sure to allow the soil to dry-out a bit between feedings, because the roots of cannabis do not like to remain wet.  They need oxygen at the roots, and that occurs best when the water drains away or dries away.  The plant responds well when it starts to wilt from a dry-period, then gets fed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...