HYDRO MASTERS / WINNERS CIRCLE

On 07/05/2016 at 9:03 AM, BREAD_W1NNR said:

MH bulb for First two weeks of early bloom apparently meant to minimize stretching and internodal space?

Has anyone had success with shock ripening in late bloom?

what are your guys flowering techniques? 

Its been a while but ive tried a few things. odd 24h lights off, pinching and bending. feeds.

I usually keep trim them and lolipop a week before switch and cut any fan leaf that block light in half or try to tuck them down. I also pinch and bend threw out veg which make me be able to make lower arms go out for 1st few nodes then the pinch will make the rest point upwards.

I tie them up too so I can spread the arms for light to get in. this helps support the buds too.

I try do this before the switch.

feed wil be low feed bumped weekly, flushed 2nd weekend with fresh food added. Goto watch this as it can stunt them. try change the complete food as lil as often after that flush. I will mix food up and top the bucket watching ph and ppm.

Pinching id say out of everything works the most. it like sends a biost to the damaged area and will beef it up.

up feed as you like then 5the week do a flush with fresh food and pk 13/14 boost. then reduce feed weekly till last 2 weeks then just flush.

Thats what I do anyway and mijimum 8oz dry depending on strain. had upto 20oz off others.

what ive learned is your bucket limits you to a certain size. you have to run a 20 litre next to a 30litre with exact clone n feed to see what i mean but i bet the 30l will be 2 times bigger in every way.

Ive tried pk13/14 vs none on same clone on same feed to with hardly any difference.

Id say the growth is more to do with how you feed then what you feed.

try pinching them between nodes till they crunch and watch mad growth from that spot. best to pinch all arms same time.

regular 24h off too. like once a week.

these just my findings.

• 4 months later...

My brother thanks for the response. The machine used a 2500litre small pond pump to power the Rdwc - it ran 2x100l barrels and 1x 100l res / 25cm circumstance netting pots / 2inch pvc / 2m squared nets to control the tops / go to page one to scope the full grow. Wishing you well on your operations scope organic masters to keep up and contribute

BW

• 3 weeks later...