Afghanistan

I am  representing Chris Turner  Who is an expert on Afghanistan. Attached please find  News article  as well as a link to the film that he made while in Afghanistan. He is ready to go back on an expedition for strain hunters.   Please reply back to me at your earliest convenience and I will pass the information along to Chris. 

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/us-contractor-holds-off-militants-in-afghan-attack/

Please watch attached film. This film was shot in Afghanistan. Chris Turner is going back to shoot additional footage for our film. We would love to allow Strain Hunters accompany us as we travel to one of the most dangerous and one of the finest places for premium seeds, hash and cannabis.

Great idea! I suggested exactly this in a thread i created a few yrs back. You could scroll down the 'future destination page' and find it. Unfortunately we seem to be dealing with heavy stoners on this forum however so things doesn't move fast. I rather be around drug users than drug abusers :) but im still keeping my hopes up though. Would love to see an Afghan hunting trip. And Chris seems like a really cool guy too. Would happily share a bowl with him and say salam alaykum!

Noor. Thank you for your response. I am new to this  website, so I don't understand  how it works or who reads it. Chris turner is returning to Afghanistan, he would be delighted to allow strain hunters to accompany him. The cost of the expedition would be mostly underwritten by Mr. Turner. If anybody is out there who makes decisions  is interested, please respond at your earliest convenience. 

I suggest u pm someone who's admin on the page. You got a unique contact and very valuable asset for an expedition to Afghanistan. I'm sure the strainhunters team would be interested in this. However, I'm not sure whether they're so active on this forum. Try other social media. Franco got a facebook page for instance. Don't think these arrangements are made in public - for obvious reasons. If strainhunters ain't down with this I'm sure someone else in the cannabis community would. With Chris and his network available this expedition could become epic. But with all due respect, his documentary was kind of rudimentary. Yet I loved it. But bring a professional film crew this time!

• Like 1