Kalashnicova & Passion #1 Outdoor Grow 2016

gasmeter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys its been a while.

Yeah Dust that Kalashnicova was looking nice as you say a steady plant and the Passion #1 was in such a hurry I was well pleased with them both.

Thanks for the kind words Gordon and all the advice you provided I would not have got them to flower early otherwise, inner love man.

So whappen?

Well I had cool runnings both girls were doing great, but then I had a run in with some Johhny Big Mouth on the street a couple of days after my last update and I ended up with a compound fracture of my tibia and fibia and spent 7 days in hospital, which totally mashed up mi plan.

When they booted me out of the hospital I was struggling to move them in and out of the shed being on crutches, and then I noticed some bud rot on both of them right at the top of the main cola, so about the 13th September I gave them both the chop and harvested, unfortunately I forgot to take photos.

I got about 3 ounces of bud off the Passion #1 and 2 ounces of bud from the Kalashnicova.

The Kalashnicova is a heady hit and quite light, nice for the first smoke of the day in the morning, and the Passion #1 is much stronger and the hit is long lasting.

So I am now checking out tents and LED lights ready to set up a small indoor grow.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

damn sorry to read about the fractures, and that it didnt allow to take as much care as you wanted of the plant is ok, health first ;) 

There are some great LED nowadays, im not an expert in the market but i know looking a bit around you can find some nice things!

Hey Dust thanks for the kind words, yeah it was sad that I was unable to care for them properly, but shit happens and we just have to make the best of the situation.

Thanks for your thoughts Cannabissapean and the link a bit of classic rock always goes down well, interesting lyrics.

Well I have bought a Mars Hydro II 400 LED and a 70X70X170CM tent and I am now waiting for them to be delivered then I can get my indoor grow set up and running, I just need to buy some beans I am thinking autos for my first indoor grow and a quicker harvest. 

Gasmeter

Likkle more 

• Like 1

Congrats on purchasing your first tent.  Have fun setting it up. 

Take some pictures and give us an unboxing and set-up exhibition...

White Widow is a great choice for indoor, and if she gets pollinated, she'll make worth-while crosses too.

MoneyMaker is also nice.  See the MoneyMaker pictures posted by Patricia just a few postings before you in the Introduction category.

For a really fun journal about MoneyMaker, check-out "Gonzo's Money Maker Adventure" posted by Gonzo's Ghost.

Thanks Cannabissapean I will take some pictures unboxing the light and the tent plus tent set up.

I ordered 3 Kings Kush Auto beans yesterday and I am now waiting for their delivery, I got an email today to inform me the light and tent have been despatched along with a tracking number so I can monitor progress, it has yet to reach the courier, the delivery date is for Thursday.

I checked out the MoneyMaker journal by Gonzo's Ghost it is brilliant, I love how he has done it in a comic strip style, well funny, plus Gonzo is cute.

Gasmeter

Likkle more

• 1 month later...

IMG_20170121_114341.jpg

This is an old post but man I can relate to your effort. I'm on the same boat with 5 plants. Chasing the sun in the yard is only getting me 6 hrs of direct sunlight. Then they go underneath the florescent light. Sunny and Cloudy days keeping an eye on the scattered showers but they're doing great! I germinated Dec 7, 2016. 

The seeds I found in a pound of Gorilla Glue, a pound of Girl Scout Cookies, a full cake of Sour Diesel. Two I honestly don't know what they are they got mixed up. All I know is It was top shelf flowers.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...