Money Maker by geof

g22

Hey G22,

from what many in this forum say including me with 1st hand experience, dont do the Kalashnikova. It's a bad strain from most experiences.

There is one nice phenoe ( in video ) and MOST others are just BAD.  I had 3 survivors from 5 and all went hermie, including funny looks and freak of nature like experience.

I seldomly do say DONT do that strain, but think twice about this one or come to SH Forum chat into our chatrrom and ask for experience and advice.

I just monitored a 9 strain grow, all GHSC, all were real nice but the Kalashnikova. 1 was an Auto, JH-Auto, and cannot be compared, so 7 others to compare.

My personal tip, if you look for a plant with a smile, try Bubba Kush.  It has the best overall budsize and is on the faster lane, compared to the other 7 strains in there from GHSC. But tbh, all 7 others turned out nice too, the Pure Kush is also very extraordinary but may need a  more experienced grower and support as it grows very tall and may not carry the buds alone. The buds are virtually without leaves. They look best from appearance "on the plant" imo. MoneyMaker is a mixed phenoe strain, they are very not alike and some are just not very usable, not a seed only strain but clones if you catch the good phenoe.  Exodus Cheese and Jack Here are very alike, solid strains with tons of info about them already. Nothing exceptional but solid and always welcome. 

I would do any one again but the Kalashnikova.

Fim

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...