too much

yesyes81

IM not hear to tell people whats what,but iv just watch'd  a video on adding feed to your plants,the video was about 45 mins long,and they were adding product for about 33 mins into the video,now come on,surly the plants dont need all this shit,,this is just buy buy buy,dont forget the time that there was no nutrients and no feed,just water.as someone that dose use feed and dose use additives,but this video wanted you to spend about 200 to 300 on feeding your plants in one go,..,this is just crazy,and im not a fan of this,your plants will do just as well just chillin with alot of care and attention,. you really dont need to spend all that cash on creating health happy plants.i hope this isn't a rant ,

healthy growing dose not need all that shit.,

yesyes

Hello, I moved your topic to a more apropriated place i think ;) the grow journal part is for grow journals only ;) 

Concerning feeding you are right there is no need of million of bottles or whatever, but dont forget that whatever the cases you will DO need feeding, may it be organic or in bottle or already available in your soil, it is and always will be feeding, there ajust plenty of ways to administrate it ;)  A plant that will not need one drop of feeding during a whole cycle will probably be in a very rich soil, and it can even be counter productive in some case as you are not able to rince your flowers properly when this is the case. but thats another story xD

Have a good and healthy growing!

yeah i get this,..,but this was just insane.,and like i said i use product,this was just too much,..,plus i am all for feedin ya plants.,,.this had a bad feel about the whole ting,.,.this is what i was trying to put across.,,.dont get me twisted whatever gives yu a fatt yeild ofcorse.,.,but this was just not right.,.,peace.,

sorry for putting the topic in the wrong spot.,.,new to site.,,.