Jump to content
Strain Hunters Forum
Guest Guest guest user
Existing user? Sign In  

Sign In



Or sign in with one of these services

Sign Up
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

gasmeter

Moderators
  • Content Count

    1,552
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    172

gasmeter last won the day on May 5

gasmeter had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

2,832 Excellent

About gasmeter

  • Rank
    gasmeter

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    UK
  • Interests
    networks, operating systems, web dev & design, collie weed

Recent Profile Visitors

6,557 profile views
  1. Time for a progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the start of week 3 of the flowering period. On Tuesday it was obvious that all of the plants were in flower their girly bits were well visible. On Wednesday the dirt in the root pouches was dry so I gave each plant 2 litres of water. On Sunday morning the dirt in the root pouches was dry and they felt nice and light so I mixed up 3ml per litre of root stimulant and 2ml per litre of bloom feed, I mixed 8 litres of the feed solution. Then I gave each plant 2 litres of the feed solution and put them back into the grow t
  2. Time for a progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the start of week 2 of the flowering period. On Wednesday the dirt in the root pouches was dry so I gave each plant 1.5 litres of water. This morning the dirt in the root pouches was dry so I mixed 3ml per litre of root stimulant and 3ml per litre of grow feed, I mixed up 6 litres of the feed solution and then I gave each plant 1.5 litres of the feed solution. Here are some images of the plants I took this morning before I fed and watered them. All of the Kings Juice girls in the grow tent top view. Kings J
  3. Time for a progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the end of week 8 of veg and the start of week 1 of the flowering period. On Wednesday the dirt in the root pouches was dry so I gave each plant 1.5 litres of water then put them back into the grow tent. On Thursday evening I put the extractor fan and the dehumidifier into the grow tent to maintain the humidity and lower the temperature and keep them as consistent as possible. Here are some images I took this afternoon. All of the Kings Juice girls in the grow tent top view. Kings Juice girls side vi
  4. Time for a progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the end of week 7 and start of week 8 of the veg period. One Tuesday evening I finally realised that it was heat that was the issue not the LED being too close to tops of the plants. So I left the tent door unzipped half way up to allow more air flow through the tent, at the moment I do not have the extractor fan running I just have two 6 inch fans running in the tent, one is at the height to the LED blowing air down onto the tops of the plants. The second fan is in the center of the tent floor facing downwards to it pulls
  5. inner luv for the kind words @Jose.gh and @MamaJane
  6. Time for a quick progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the end of week 6 and start of week 7 of the veg period. On Wednesday the dirt on the root pouches was dry and they felt light so I gave each plant 1 litre of water. On Saturday morning the dirt in the root pouches was dry again so I mixed 3ml per litre of root stimulant and 3ml per litre of the grow feed I mixed 4 litres of the feed solution and then I gave each plant 1 litre of the solution. Here are some images I took this afternoon. All of the Kings Juice girls in the grow tent top view. Kings Jui
  7. Time for a quick progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls at the end of week 5 and start of week 6 of the veg period. All of the plants have recovered from being topped and are now growing well. On Friday the dirt n the root pouches looked dry so I gave all of the plants 500ml of water. This morning the dirt in the root pouches looked dry so I mixed 3ml per litre of Plant Magic root stimulant and 2ml per litre of the Plant Magic Oldtimer organic grow feed, I mixed 4 litres of the feed solution then I gave each plant 800ml of the feed solution. Here are some images of the
  8. After a week The Doctor bud the bud made a snapping sound and broke cleanly from the stalk so this morning I cut all of the bud off the stalk and put it in Kilner jars. Here are some images I took. All The Doctor dry bud on the stalks hung on twisted string lines. All The Doctor dry bud ready to be cut from the stalks. All the big buds from the tops of the colas. All rest of the buds. All trim from the plants. Some of The Doctor buds next to a clipper lighter to provide some idea of size and scale. All of The Doctor bu
  9. Welcome to the forum that is some nice looking bud.
  10. yeah great start, pulled up a chair and the kettle is on
  11. con suerte, solo se están tomando su tiempo y pronto comenzarán a construir hopefully they are just taking their time and they will soon break ground
  12. yeah the cup is half full, I love that hen house staircase saying that is brilliant 😂
  13. Time for a quick progress update on the 4 Kings Juice girls. On Monday evening I emptied the dirt out of the root pouches and washed them all using the pressure washer with the lance for washing the car then I put them in the shed over night. Yesterday morning before I went to work I hung the root pouches up on the brackets for some hanging baskets in the back yard so they would dry out during the day and when I got home at 17.30pm they were nice and dry and ready to be used again. This morning I re-potted the plants into the root pouches from their 4 inch plastic pots, I added
  14. @dwilliams welcome to the forum