How to clean glass bongs and vapes

Behknqux

Hi guys , big vape fan here.

Do you have a bond or a glassvape you want to clean but u never managed to do it properly with iso or other methodsbefore?

I came up with a trick that made my bongs and vapes like i just bought them and its a common thing in every house.

Toothpaste ,hot water and an toothbrush. It cleaned the brownstuff so easy from places like curves i wasnt able to clean before . i ll upload a video if sb request where i clean one of my glassvapes. (in the curve it gathers so much stuff)

glass.jpg

• Like 1

Never tried with the toothpaste to be honnest, here when we clean the bongs we use alcohol and big salt, shake it strong and it usually come out brand new with the abrasion of the salt ;)

I will try your way if i have the ocasion! Thanks for sharing it!

• Like 1

I use a product called "Schmand-Weg".  Made especially for cleaning bongs, it is excellent at dissolving the cannabinoids.  It is available over ebay or also in some head shops.  A very strong caustic cleaner, it should be used only on glass or plastic.  It will etch metals.  Be careful of your eyes, and rinse your hands very well and re-wash your hands after use.